Good Doctor List--Wonderful Tool!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by karen2002, Sep 18, 2002.

1. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

After so much disappointment, frustration, and hopelessness----I happened across the Good Dr. List. I found a Doc in a neighboring city, and made an appointment. Yesterday, I finally received my Dx---medications so desperately needed, an advocate instead of a skeptic, and best of all....some much needed hope for the future!!!! Today is the sunniest day...I have seen in sooooo long! The Good Doc List is a valuable tool! Don't give up in your search for an understanding, and informed Dr., even when you reach exhaustion.....they are out there.
    Karen
  2. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

After so much disappointment, frustration, and hopelessness----I happened across the Good Dr. List. I found a Doc in a neighboring city, and made an appointment. Yesterday, I finally received my Dx---medications so desperately needed, an advocate instead of a skeptic, and best of all....some much needed hope for the future!!!! Today is the sunniest day...I have seen in sooooo long! The Good Doc List is a valuable tool! Don't give up in your search for an understanding, and informed Dr., even when you reach exhaustion.....they are out there.
    Karen
  3. darlamk

darlamk New Member

How do I find this list?? I must be doing something wrong. Has anyone gone through the fibromyalgia clinic at Mayo?
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Welcome to the board. Here is the good doctors list webaddress; http://www.co-cure.org/Good-Doc.htm

Also if you make a new post with the State you are in, maybe someone on the board can recommend a doctor for you.

I can't help with the Mayo Clinic. But I am sure others can.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Roz51

Roz51 New Member

Hi havent heard to many good things from there. But there are other clinics close that will help and are not with mayo. Good luck
  6. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

It is the best resourse! Not all are docs some are chiros and such.

Glad to hear you finnally got the help you deserve!
    Kim and Gary