Good Doctors in Mi ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by richa3csi, Apr 29, 2006.

1. richa3csi

richa3csi New Member

HEy ..I am wondering if anyone knows of any good doctors in the mid michigan area for fibromyalgia? I have not found a good one yet just wondering if anyone else in the area has. Thanks ~

Richa3csi
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

answer only if you feel like it...but my ex-husband's family is from that way...his grandma twila place, whom is dead now lived there....well if you are from there it is alittle town and everyone knows everyone...

small world...i was born and raised in battle creek..

jodie
  3. kimkane

kimkane New Member

I am down in the South Lyon area. I have seen alot of Dr.s down here. My Dr....she is great, but she is in Farmington.

Let me know..I will send.

Good Luck, Kim
  4. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Hello,
    There is an FFC in Troy. It's a bit of a drive from mid Michigan, but lots of people drive from miles around to go there. There are folks from Indiana and Canada.
    It's exensive though, but good,
    Darlene
  5. richa3csi

richa3csi New Member

Thanks for the info... I am going to have to look into going to the ffc then :)
  6. spartanjt

spartanjt New Member

Dr Conley in Flint is very good & has written books & lectured all over the world re CFS/FM.

His office is in Flint, & after being out of circulation as far as seeing patients for a period of time, he is now seeing patients on a limited basis.

He's expensive, but knows his stuff.

JT
  7. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

I've been seeing a great FMS doctor in Ann Arbor for over a year now and he's really helped me. Here's his name and address: Dr. David Vallance, 3055 Plymouth Road, Suite 102, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, phone: (734) 623-0100.

It will probably take awhile to get in, but definitely worth it. They can put you on a list to call you if someone cancels so you can get in sooner. Dr. Vallance really spends a lot of time with you and is a great listener as well.

Ellen