Good "EARLY" Morning from California...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fivesue, Sep 9, 2005.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

It's 4:30 AM now, but I've been up since 3...just watched a bit of TV, let the cat out for a bit, and then decided to come in here after I took some Ativan! I didn't go to sleep until almost 12 and was awake by 3. This is getting to be a real drag.

Took a couple pills and think I'll climb into the extra bed as I don't want to disturb dear husband. Hope I can sleep some more before the day begins officially.

I just wish I could sleep. I know many of us have this problem and I'm not feeling sorry for myself; I just really wish I could count on going to bed each night and sleeping. Actually, it's about like I wish when I got up each morning I knew I would feel good enough to have planned the day before what I was going to do.

Sigh...no answers. Hope no one else in the western time zones is awake. Those of you in the eastern part, hope you had a restful night.

Later!
    Sue
  2. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I'm here and also awake. I came downstairs to the recliner and will try to get some more sleep.

Are you still here?
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I did the recliner, then I came up, took some pills and checked out the board.

Do you have trouble sleeping a lot? Hope the recliner works its magic and you are asleep before I post this reply.

I'll hang around a bit to see...but, my pills seem to be kicking in. Oh joy!

Sue