Good Evenin All from a newbie - 1st post

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LadyCubbieFan, Aug 31, 2006.

1. LadyCubbieFan

LadyCubbieFan New Member

Hello All,

Wanted to introduce myself as I have been reading forever and feel like I know you so well.

I am Richelle and live in Johnson City, TN and have FM, RA, OA, Osteoporosis, Herniated Disk, Diabetes and let me see if I can think of anything else, lol.

I know what you all go through, believe me as I am winding up a week long flare of fibro and my heart goes out to you. I use to be strong as an ox and played softball for 25 years and could lift the back end of a car, lol, but those times are long gone.

I am on pain meds to survive but even tho I have these awful, painful times, it could be worse and I still am blessed.

Hope all have a pain free night.

Hugs
    Richelle
    [This Message was Edited on 08/31/2006]
  2. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

I am glad that you are here and looking foward to more posting from you.

You are so right...it is awful and painful and flustrating..but could always be worse..I feel blessed by this board..and so glad you are here.

Tami

3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

So glad you decided to join us...

Hugs,

Nancy B.
  4. boltchik

boltchik New Member

I hope your flare settles down soon. Welcome to the board, I am a big sports fan also. I love the San Diego Chargers, that's why I picked "boltchik" for my nickname. Hope you have been able to enjoy watching baseball on TV while you are resting. Take good care of yourself! Kim
  5. LadyCubbieFan

LadyCubbieFan New Member

Thanks so much for the welcome you all. I'm so glad I finally got the nerve to join you. I hope to talk to you soon so we can share our ordeals and cheer each other along.

Oh yes, baseball has gotten me through many a flare, lol, but the stupid Cubbies almost add more pain to me . Hope to see all of you soon.

Hugs,
    Richelle
  6. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Welcome. I am sorry you have this DD but nice to have you here. I cannot stay too long today but will talk with you again.

Love Anne
  7. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

I am new too!
    Hope you're feeling better today.
    Mini
  8. LadyCubbieFan

LadyCubbieFan New Member

Anne and Mini for the warm welcome.

Anne, I do pray that your brother is progressing and will be healed from this ordeal. Stay strong hon.

Richelle
  9. kjfms

kjfms Member

Welcome and I hope you feel better soon. Flares are so rough.

Johnson City, TN-I think that is where my hot water heater was made. I am a wealth of useless information...LOL

Take care of you,

Karen :)
  10. hob

hob New Member

Just wanted to let you know I am hear to give you support and friendship!
  11. LadyCubbieFan

LadyCubbieFan New Member

Laura, Karen and Hob,

Thanks for the welcome, I knew I'd love it here more when I posted. Feel better all and hope the fog leaves soon.

I've resigned myself the fog is here to stay with me, lol.

I am proud to live where your water heater was made Karen, lol. If it tears up, I will contact those darn folks, ha.

Hugs,
    Richelle