Good experience with first appointment

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wld285, Sep 12, 2006.

1. wld285

wld285 New Member

Three weeks ago I had my first appoint. in Philadelphia at Fybromyalgia & Fatigue Center. I am asuming when I read of the bad experiences with FFC, this is what you are talking about.

I am 56 yrs. old, and have been suffering for over 40 yrs. I know more than any of the doctors in my area. They all think I am sick in the head. So many questions were answered on my first visit, and the reasons why. Also that all these symptoms are real.

I have much hope that this will be the answer to my years of prayers, since this will be my last quest to feel normal. Have spent alot of money over the years, and have gone many places. I am so excited, and would love to hear of anyone with positive feedback from one of these centers.
  2. mrstyedawg

mrstyedawg Member

I had my first appt. last month at Pittsburgh. My follow up is next Wed. This is where I will get all of my test results. I, too, have been sick for years and have spent a small fortune. This will be my last quest for help also for I have went just about everywhere for help. I am really scared that the test are going to come back normal. Can you believe that. A person can get so sick that they are actually disappointed when test results come back normal. Hopefully, we will both be very happy with the FFC. I truly think that they want to help. If they are in it just for the money, they are going to be disappointed considering that there are not alot of CFS and Fibro patients that can actually afford this and they only see patients with Fibro and/or Fatigue.

Good luck to you and may the next part of both our lives be filled with good health.

Andrea
  3. waxdiva

waxdiva New Member

Andrea,

I posted a message to you and hope that you will reply.

It is listed "ATTN: MRSTYEDAWG."

Thank you.
  4. koala_kristy

koala_kristy New Member

I go to the FFC here in Utah. It has been the best thing for me and my family. I am starting to feel more normal and the pain has diminished alot.

I have been going there for a little over a year now. It is nice to have people who understand and can teach "US" about our condition. I strongly encourage you to stay the course. Take all supplements/meds and don't give up.

Kristina
  5. cc0526

cc0526 New Member

I too live in Utah and I would love to find out about the treatment you are receiving from the FFC here. What do they do for you? Is it worth the money or does your insurance pay?

I hope you get this message because I would love to hear your thoughts about the center here.

Thanks,
    Patty