Good fibro commercial.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by willruthie1965, Jul 16, 2008.

1. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

The one with the bruises!! It moved me. It's how we feel but no one sees. Ruthie
  2. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

I don't think I've seen that one! Tell me more - what is she doing?
  3. footballmom

footballmom New Member

Why would you want a commercial that shows how bad a person looks with fms. We alrady have people who don't believe that we are sick because we "dont look sick". I for ne don't usually look sick, of course there are days that I look really bad but for the most part unless I'm limping or drop something and can't bend over to retrieve it I look rather normal. We need for people to know that although we look and soud "ok" we feel terrible. I know that a lot of people complain about the fms commercials but at least the name is getting out there. People are listening and just because a neighbr, riend coworer suggests that you try Lyrica tat perso does not necessarily mean thatthey think it's a cure all. They my be just trying to help.

The onme thing I have noticed about a lot of people with this disease is that we are very sensitive to what other people say. We need to grow some thicker skin. My girlfrien called the ther day, se's waiting for a kidney transplant, unfortunaely she had some toes amputated in March because of diabetes and was taken off the list until she recovers. She is a lot sicker htan I am but guess what, she has sucha good attitude. She gave me a new perspective on life!