good foreign drugstore?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ladybugmandy, Mar 22, 2010.

1. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

hi all. does anyone know of a good pharmacy where one can order medicines without prescription? i know there are many but i am a little worried...

thanks
    sue
  2. heapsreal

heapsreal New Member

http://www.4rx.com/online-pharmacy/categories/index.html
    I get my antivirals from there(valtrex 1000mgx180tabs for $349 free shipping), plus a few other things. The av's are the cheapest Ive seen. They are abit slow at sending your order, they say up to 21 bussiness days but they have taken up to 6 weeks. There a couple of others i use that sell some products cheaper then the other, but these guys are best for av's. I think i heard about this site from other cfs'ers from here or pheonix that recommended them. Hope this helps.

cheers
  3. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

thanks...looks like a good one. sadly, they dont sell azt.

anyone else know of another good place?

sue
    xoxo
  4. Sceptical

Sceptical New Member

Is that legal to buy viral meds without a prescription? If you give an affirmative answer, how can you trust that pharmacy? You cannot just start taking Valgancyclovir because you think you might have an underlying viral infection??
    a
  5. heapsreal

heapsreal New Member

Struggling with working out most of these forums of late, anyway I pm'd you on pheonix board of a place that could help you.

cheers!!
  6. heapsreal

heapsreal New Member

if you have a script, you dont have to necessarily send it to the pharmacy, but if it gets pulled up by customs then present the script to customs.