Good Information Source on Pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dhcpolwnk, Feb 27, 2006.

1. dhcpolwnk

dhcpolwnk New Member

I recently discovered a wonderful and very thorough web site on pain that includes pictures, exercises and excellent explanations. Since the policy on this board has been that we can't post URLs, I'll just encourage people to do a Google search for the Coventry Pain Clinic. The site even includes a section specifically on fibromyalgia. I hope others may find this information as useful as I have.

--Laura R.M.
  2. dhcpolwnk

dhcpolwnk New Member

Thanks for the correction about posting information URLs. I haven't been visiting this board as often as I used to, and I remember several times when URLs (or even whole messages) were removed because a URL was included--even just for an information web site. This change in the rules makes a lot more sense.

By the way, everybody, I apologize for the icon on my main message. I thought I'd selected a different one. Oh, well.

--Laura R.M.
  3. cinnveet

cinnveet New Member

Hi Laura
    I just visited the web site. It is full of great information. I really liked some of the video clips of people being interviewed that has cfs and fms.
    I know I will be going back on the site for some more useful info.
    Thanks again, It is a great find!!
    Cindy
  4. JLH

JLH New Member

Just FYI .... you can not post URLs for sites who are in direct competition with Pro Health.