Good Moaning All :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fmandy, May 8, 2007.

1. Fmandy

Fmandy New Member

I feel like hellO how are all of you today? I want to know.

It is a great day because:

1. I woke up and notice that some of you did also :)
  2. mezombie

mezombie Member

Well, I am physically moving, so that's good.

My brain, however, seems to be stuck.
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

for shining your shoes,
    And it's a great day for singing the blues.
    It's a great day when everything goes right,
    A great day from morning till night.

Allegedly you can find everything on the net, but I couldn't find that old song.

Still waiting for AT&T to fix the connection. Right now it's a contest. Which is more dysfunctional: me or the computer.

Anyway, nice to know you're feeling cheery, Andy.
  4. Fmandy

Fmandy New Member

you crack me...up, lol....

Linda, wife of cop (WOC), please do not apologize for making the doc's house payment... Ha ha ha. It will be in the nineties here tomorrow but the humidity will make it feel like 190...Hopes all your'n ere ok too :)

Rock my good friend and countryman, at first I thought you were writing a new poem. I will see if I can google up your song. I don't know if I have heard that one. Must be another Eddie Nelson song :)

I sure hope you had a fine day.

5. joyfh

joyfh New Member

What is going on with me..I am to old for a big head ache. now for 2 days woke up at 2/3 am can't go back to sleep..when this happens I feel like S____..all day..thank god I don't have to punch a clock...great being retired but some days I wish I was 20 years younger and 20 pounds lighter...he he you just can't move the clocks back can you..HMMMMM JOY
  6. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

I've been up since 6 a.m. Had to bring my son to the Hockey Rink! Yes that's right hockey! We are in Canada and he is in a hockey program at school as one of his courses. Boy what we won't do for our kids!

7. Fmandy

Fmandy New Member

You all tickle me. My turn. I had a hair pulling experience yesterday. My wife has put me in charge of rounding up all of her medical records to send to some super doctors. A really important task..

First off, I don't want to do anything that is important...It stressessesss me a bit :) Anyway I got this here $40 fax machine from Ebay. So I try to fax all of these different hospitals and doctor's offices and give them an address to send the medical records to.

I worked all day and never got a fax sent. This morning I called the company that makes the fax. The lady asked if I laid the page face down and I almost fainted...All that ^^%$ trouble over this deal.....Bummer

I stayed up till 3:am and got about 5 hours sleep. I just finished all my faxing though. Now I shall nap.

This is the most boring crap that I have ever written!

Hope y'all had an exciting, wondermous day :)

8. findmind

findmind New Member

FOF, LOL! omgosh, I cannot believe the fax story! Oh, wait a minute, yes I can.

I'm in a coma with just my hands working, but they are tired now too, so have a good night's sleep, and we'll see how you are tomorrow.

9. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Andy. That's not the most boring crap you've ever written.

Here's tip in case you ever are in a frivolous mood and want to phtotcopy your face. It's "FACE DOWN". Got it?