Good morning all Loaning hugs today..Need one??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fieldmouse, May 3, 2007.

1. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

Hi All, Loaning hugs to anyone who needs them today. I have lots to give for all your support on my cymbalta mess. Need a HUG or a SMILE???? Please, have one of mine today....Just the mood I am in today I guess.....Hurting bad but feel like sharing hugs and smiles.....
    :) :) :) :) :) :) {{{{-}}}}} {{{{-}}}} {{{{-}}}} {{{{-}}}}.......Please take some and give back if you feel huggy or smiley today.....Luv you guys....Mick!!!!!
  2. DeborahLynn

DeborahLynn Member

They say that to stay healthy, a person needs to receive eight hugs a day... I think if you're ill, you need two or three times that, if you can get gentle ones!

I pray your pain will ease up, or even better, go completely away.

You also put a smile on my face -- Thanks!

Hugs and smiles comin' atchya!

Debbie
  3. bluewing

bluewing New Member

More than one if you have them to spare, and I love to get smiles, too. Haven't had good days and they sure do help!
    Some for you, too...(((((((hugs)))))))and smiles :) :)
    :) :) :) Hope tomorrow is a better day!

4. Engel

Engel New Member

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( hugs from a former cymbalta user ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) take care :)
  5. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

I can't remember who started this the other day but it was a GREAT idea. We all need them and they always make us smile. Lets keep it going daily. If you feel like sharing, just post a hug and we can all except and give ....What a great idea....HUGS to ALL......Mick!.......Thanks to all that replied, hope you are smiling even if its not a great day!!!!!!!
  6. michele3322

michele3322 New Member

THANK YOU I SURE NEEDED THAT. I GIVE THEM IN RETURN... PLEASE I NEED YOUR PRAYERS TOO.
  7. crystal72

crystal72 New Member

I thought my husband and sons were going to give up on me with the hug issue. They are all at least a foot taller than me and think it's fun to hug me hard and pick me up off the floor.

I keep saying gentle, gentle please...but I'm so afraid that then I won't get any at all.

Many thanks and all my prayers,
    Linda
  8. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

They love you....They won't give up. My husband and boy are a foot taller than me too but they still give hugs...Just a little softer now.....{{{{SOFT HUGS}}}} Mick!!
  9. desertbreeze

desertbreeze New Member

THANK YOU mick i replyed to you on my last message from yesterdays message regarding the long wait after my hearing if you would like to go back to my message from yesterday to read it.---have a great night---desertbreeze