Good morning all : )

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by wish_to_be_healthy, Oct 21, 2006.

1. wish_to_be_healthy

wish_to_be_healthy New Member

I wanted to say hello, and I have been in my thoughts!

I haven't been on the boards much the last couple of days...Both boys are home from school, and things are a bit wild.

Tried to read/post last night...Too fatigued get much out.

I will post more after things settle...Probably on Monday.

Bless you all,

Suz
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Nice to meet you. I am a teacher and during the week have limited time to get on here so sometimes miss things. I have a hint of what is going on with you I think. I came to this board in tremendous emotional pain just a couple of months ago due to a severed friendship. The circumstances are different than yours but the pain is the same. I will lift you up for peace in the midst of the storm.

Love,
    Nancy
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

I hope you end up having a good week-end.

I left you a post at the end of kgangel's thread, sharing a little bit of a story similar to yours.

God bless,
    Judy
  4. wish_to_be_healthy

My guys were away for awhile...so I was catching up on the other board...

I do want to reply to everyone...so many good tips, and I don't want folks to feel bad if I don't reply.

Thanks for the warm welcome, and the thoughts...prayers!

Suz
  5. wish_to_be_healthy

Good morning to you all!

LittleBluestem (I like that name!)I apprieciate how you feel.

Yes, I realized how it was making more ill to be involved with them, when I was trying to feel better.

I care about my friend, and her path with the group will have to play out...I will love her, but be good to myself, and keep boundaries when the subject of the group comes up...It will play out as it goes.

Thanking you ALL (including ALL who have read, and didn't post back) for your thoughts and prayers,

God Bess you,

Suz
    [This Message was Edited on 10/23/2006]