Good Morning Everyone!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sls1968, Dec 8, 2002.

1. sls1968

sls1968 New Member

I have been very busy reading the posts. I am trying to get to know everyone. I figured out how to update and view profiles, what a good looking group of folks! and very caring too!
    My picture is an old one, I have lost a few pounds since then. With the hypoglycemia diet, I have lost weight and am still losing. It really stinks that I cannot enjoy chocolate and other goodies anymore! (Don't tell hubbie, but I will have a little bit every now and then!)
    I hope everyone has a good day-Take Care Everyone!
    Sonja
  2. sls1968

sls1968 New Member

I have been very busy reading the posts. I am trying to get to know everyone. I figured out how to update and view profiles, what a good looking group of folks! and very caring too!
    My picture is an old one, I have lost a few pounds since then. With the hypoglycemia diet, I have lost weight and am still losing. It really stinks that I cannot enjoy chocolate and other goodies anymore! (Don't tell hubbie, but I will have a little bit every now and then!)
    I hope everyone has a good day-Take Care Everyone!
    Sonja
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Welcome to our board. The hypoglycemia seems to be the best for us. I get my chocolate by adding some unsweetened cocoa powder to my decaf coffee, adding a little cream and some Stevia or Splenda. It's delicious and doesn't contain much in the way of carbs.

Love, Mikie
  4. JP

JP New Member

Been awake since 3:30 AM...sitting her at my wonderful computer, sipping a bit of hot Java with cinnamon and enjoying the posts this morning. Nice to meet you and great picture and a great smile! I share your joy with a happy life...mine is pretty blessed too. My morning pain is less than average today :0)

As for chocolate...well I'm a fan too. I don't seem to have blood sugar problems anymore...thank goodness, and I work to avoid the sweets...they as soooo tasty.

Enjoy your day! Jan
  5. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Nice to meet you!! I haven't put up a profile yet; should do that. You are probably already discovering what a great board this is & what an over-the-top job our moderators do to make this such a wonderful resource for us!

I'm not a chocolate or sweets lover, but I know what deprivation is; I'm working with an allergist who specializes in FM/CFS patients, and found out I'm pretty allergic to wheat! That means no bread, rolls, flour tortillas, crackers, bagels, pretzels...and the list goes on! Wheat flour is in almost everything baked...everything I LOVE, unfortunately, so this is my version of "chocolate"!! I'm definitely having a tough time on this diet, but it will be worth it if I see any improvement in FM symptoms.

Hope you have a good day, too! Saw you have 3 kids all in a row! I have just a 13-year-old daughter, hubby & 2 cats. Glad you found us here, visit often!

Welcome hugs,
    Pam
  6. BonBons

BonBons New Member

What a stunning smile! You were born 2 days before my only son, the greatest gift in my life. Take care, and enjoy your furry friends. BonBons