Good morning grls

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cdnjewel, Oct 26, 2002.

1. cdnjewel

cdnjewel New Member

Hi grls & Guys
    Thankyou for your welcome Duff. Nice to meet you. I have a sick lil grl here this am.....I had her into emerg on the 18th and she was given pennicillin for strep throan now that the meds are done she spiled a temp in the middle of the night. Poor Baby. I gave her tylenol and it brought her temp down but I have to take her back to emerg (bc today is Sat) to get something else for it. We had a long night and I am glad I have a few people I can rely on to do some running around for me . Have a great day all and I'll post you later.
    Hugs Bonnie
  2. cdnjewel

cdnjewel New Member

Hi grls & Guys
    Thankyou for your welcome Duff. Nice to meet you. I have a sick lil grl here this am.....I had her into emerg on the 18th and she was given pennicillin for strep throan now that the meds are done she spiled a temp in the middle of the night. Poor Baby. I gave her tylenol and it brought her temp down but I have to take her back to emerg (bc today is Sat) to get something else for it. We had a long night and I am glad I have a few people I can rely on to do some running around for me . Have a great day all and I'll post you later.
    Hugs Bonnie
  3. Duffsangel

Duffsangel New Member

Bonnie,
    How is your daughter doing??? Keep me posted!
    hugs back,
    Duff
  4. BonBons

BonBons New Member

I'm glad that penicillin works for your sweetie; it's pretty amazing. I'm allergic to penicillin and sulfa and now have to test-drive every new one coming down the pike.
    Hope you are taking care of yourself and that Danielle (?) is better, too. That's a handsome young man there. My only son is a light in my life. Bon Bons (Bonnie 2!)