Good Morning, Mikie

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bigmh, Jun 29, 2006.

1. bigmh

bigmh New Member

Hi Mikie...just checking with you..how are you feeling? I hope that your breathing is easier and that you are better. I haven't been on much lately as we've been picking cherries...yea!!! Anyway, I wanted you to know that you've been in my prayers, and I hope that you are better.

Love, Ann
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Bless you and thank you for your prayers. I hope your cherry crop is fantastic!

We have yet another Red Tide outbreak here. I heard it on the news last night but no one needed to tell me. My chest was so tight and I was short of breath. Fortunately, I saw my doc yesterday and he gave me a new steroid inhaler. There is inflammation in my chest and it is causing costo chondritis. Only problem is that I think the inhaler is causing headaches. If my headache today is bad again, I'll stop that inhaler; I have a different type which works well.

I haven't been here much either. I've been helping my Mom's best friend get ready to go up to Maine for the summer. I just took her to the airport. She's 90 and needs some help.

I'm going to go crash for the rest of the day. I'm beat.

Thanks so much for your concern. I hope all is well with you. Picking cherries sounds so wonderful but also lots of work. Take it easy.

Love, Mikie
  3. bigmh

bigmh New Member

Hi Mikie...thanks for your note. Gee I'm sorry about the red tide and lung problems. My kids both had asthma as children, and we used to have a nebulizer since we live about 1/2 hour from a hospital. Would one of these help you? It helped the kids more than anything else, and kept my son out of the hospital when he was so bad. Fortunately, they have grown out of asthma for the most part.

That's nice of you to help your mom's friend, especially when you don't feel good! I'll keep up the prayers.

Thanks for the good wishes for our cherries. Many growers around us walked away from their crop this year after the drenching rains about 10 days ago. We are picking and sorting, tedious but necessary. I feel very blessed that we are picking at all. It's also a good thing that we have lots of pickers...if the crop depended on my picking, we'd starve!

Hang in there...I'll hope for better days ahead for you.

Love, Ann