Good Morning my Friends

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shaylee, Mar 15, 2003.

1. Shaylee

Shaylee New Member

This is just to say good morning to all of you and that I am thinking and praying for all of us.

I have the stiffness this morning and pain in my hips so I am "shufflin" slow this morning. Really wanted to go to church, but guess once again that is out for the day.
    Once again I will have to have church at home, but God's word says whereever we are so is He.

Do any of you excercise? My doctor told me I would have to everyday for the rest of my life and I do. I do it slowly but I must say it does help if I can get through it. I ride a stationary bicycle and even though it is so slow I must admit it helps. Then when the stiffness and pain starts coming on I will get up and walk a little. I also do a lot of stretching of my muscles and this seems to help also. Yes, it does hurt while I am doing it, but the overall outcome is so much better than doing nothing.

Well once again, everyone have a blessed day, I will keep you in my prayers and please keep me in yours.

Love you all,

Shaylee
  2. Lendi

Lendi New Member

What a nice post:) I, too am feeling kinda stiff and unenergized this morning. I think the weather change has an affect on me. I agree, God does listen to us where ever we are. It's up to us to listen to Him, too! Hope you have a painfree and blessed day, too. Gentle Hugs, Lendi