Good Morning my Friends

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shaylee, Mar 18, 2003.

1. Shaylee

Shaylee New Member

Well good morning to all of my blessed friends out there.
    I am in Texas and it is hot and the sun is shining but we have had some rain so the clover is taking us over.

I am a little stiff this morning but I am trying to ignore it and just pretend I have sticks for legs:) The pain in my feet is getting better though.

My sister had gallbladder surgery and they severed an artery so we had a pretty scarey time there. She is doing better.

As most of you know my husband is a truck driver and is on his way home today. This will be the first time I have seen him since I was in the hospital. I hope he sees the change the meds have made in me.

Well have to let you all go. Just wanted to say good morning and talk about some of the good things going on for a change.

Love to you all,

Shaylee
  2. bejo

bejo New Member

I'm in Ohio and it's cloudy and 58.My fog is working overtime this morning. duh Glad you're feeling a little better.My husband is retired,your husband wouldn't want to take him with him once in a while would he? LOLOL Think I need a little time alone. LOLOL Sounds like your sister had a close call. Wheeee Glad she is doing okay.
    bejo
  3. Kizmo

Kizmo New Member

Ahhhhhh, yes. Life in Texas. NOT what I want in my future but am hoping to change that next year sometime.

I hope all goes well and am sure your hubby missed you. Probably is hard on him not being around you more too.

Enjoy!

Peace,

Kizmo
  4. marilew

marilew New Member

Good Morning all, we've just come through a winter that has seen more temperatures in the -40's than I can ever remember. Then all of a sudden last weekend, it finally broke, and we've been above 0 f.

The winter's been awful for the fibro with the bad weather, but I'm looking forward to a beautiful Prairie summer *smile*

Hope you are all well. My husband did the long haul for awhile too, but he didn't last...he hated it!

Hugs to all
    M
  5. teawah

teawah New Member

In Idaho here. 29 degrees here and a little chilly. Sunny though and supposed to be pretty nice today.

My hubby drives too but fortunately he is local so I see him everyday when he comes home in the morning to go to bed(as I get up) and in the late afternoon as he gets up to get ready to go back to work. As I make his dinner and Lunch-to-go. He is a workaholic and works 13 out of 14 days. On his day of he works on our own business. This all keeps him out of my hair:) but I miss him.

Hope you all have a pain-free day! My carpel tunnel got me up very early. Restless legs also this morning. But my spirits are GREAT!

((((hugs)))) all around!!!!!
    teawah
  6. jeanderek

jeanderek New Member

Its raining cats and dogs here. I am achy too this morning and I think its do to the weather mostly. I am sorry to hear about your sister, I am glad she is doing better and has a speedy recovery. I had gallbladder surgery a couple of years ago. I wasn't fun to say the least. I am glad that you will get to spend some time with hubby. That has to be hard not seeing him for long periods of time. I depend on my husband so much everyday I don't know what I would do if I was in that kind of situation. Hope you feel better soon.

hugs,
    Jeanna