Good morning Rene

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Busyknitter2, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am so happy that your Mom told you how proud of you she is. I know that did your heart a lot of good. I am sure it made her happy that you told her you where proud of her.

I bought Alexis a few things to start school and have plans for her and I to go out one day and get more. I have to be really rested up. She is only 4 but she shops like a picky teenager. If it is not exactly like she ones or the exact right color she wants no part of it. I told Bill I was not taking her shopping after she became a teenager.

Little Draven is congested again. Alan said everytime they spend much time at Andrea's Mom's house they both get congested and he was there for a long time.

Bill left this morning to start his week. He will probably be busy since it will be a short week.

I talked to Bud yesterday. He seems to be doing ok. He said he talked to his xwife and Zach had told her how much Bud had changed. Zach also told her that at the graveyard after I turned around and asked my boys if they wanted any flowers Amber looked at Zach and said "We got left out again". It really bothered Bud. Zach does not care for his half sister, he said after my brother hit for that lottery ticked that she was around until the money was gone. That seems to be true. She never seemed to call or come around until birthday or Christmas time.

The topper was when she got married she wrote her Dad a letter and told him that Kevin (a former boyfriend of her Mom's that she had broken up with because she caught him with another girl) was giving her away instead of him. She told him he would understand if he didn't want to come to the wedding. Then she got mad at him when he didn't go.

No one said that she couldn't have any of the flowers. Bud said that it was his fault that he should have asked her if she wanted one. I just asked the boys if they wanted one off of the casket spray or the one that the boys had gotten. Andy paid for the one from the boys. Oh well.

I am cleaning again today so I will get off of here. I will have Alexis tonight as far as I know. Alan was suppose to start that job today.

Take care and let me know how everything is.

God bless; Pam
  2. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam how are you? Aw hope little Draven gets to feeling better. That was awful for her not to have Bud walk her down the isle at her wedding. I am glad his son is seeing good changes in Bud. Alexis is that picky huh Do you know where she gets it from?

Well just went to the NH and thats it. She was really drugged up when I called her this morning. She had a dose of roxinol (morphine) The nurses didn't give her any more pain meds the rest of the day as she was to drugged up and she does have a patch.

She ate lunch ok and ate about 50% She said "I don't want to live" and I said you have a daughter and your not supposed to say that and she goes " yea some daughter who puts me in a dump like this"

I feel bad but where do I put her? NOt many NH have cable,phone in the room and only 2 in a room and are not for profit. I do feel bad but what can I do? I'm not happy with the care either.

We had a nice day of 88 degrees. Tomorrow and the rest of the week is back up in the upper ninetys. I am looking forward to the fall. Time is sure flying.

Take care,
    Rene
  3. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am so sorry that your Mom said what she did. As we have talked about sometimes when they are hurting they say things or do things that they usually don't. As far as the NH is there any that are better? I have not had good experiences with them, Bill's grandma was in when, at first it was reall nice, clean, and always smelt good. A year or so later it all changed. You are doing the best that you can for her.

The icon is from Alexis. She is standing here beside me and insisted that I send you one. Today is her first day of school. She is very excited.

In a moment of madness I asked Alan if they all wanted to stay all night. My living room looks like a tornado went thru it. I got up at 4 and he was still up.

No his job did not start yesterday. He was on his way out the door and he got a call that there where some problems. This is Anadra's bil and even she said that it was because he didn't want to work. Needless to say Alan is mad.

Well I gotta go I have a little girl hanging on my arm. I am going to fix her some oatmal for breakfast.

Draven is feeling better. As for her pickiness it couldn't be me. LOL.

Take care and let me know how you and your Mom are.

God bless; Pam
  4. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how was Alexis first day of school? What did she say? I bet you're going to get a lot of gift of art work from her. I hope she likes her teacher.

Did you have a good time that they spent the night?
    Well poor Alan again. He is one guy with a lot on his plate. Hard enough to get motivated to work when your in pain and then the employer side doesn't work out.

Well today my mom was acting crazy. I was so tired I wasn't gonna go. She wouldn't stop talking during her meal which can make her choke. When I say talking I mean she goes "i want more iwant more" "i'm hot i'm hot" over again.

I told her if she doesn't stop we are gonna have to get a tube and she goes " I want a tube and I'll pull it out"

Looking back the NH did make a good decision to stop all her food. I feel they did keep things from me but her food should have been stopped a long time ago so she could clear up her lungs. They should have given her temp food through the nose.

So now shes off the liquid morphine (she has the patch) and shes getting vicodine inbetween. She got mad and said I took her morphine away. Last week she was repeating no mopine.

Well there is only one NH that is supposed to be better but they won't take her due to her psych meds.

Talk to ya later!
    Rene

5. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how was Alexis first day of school? What did she say? I bet you're going to get a lot of gift of art work from her. I hope she likes her teacher.

Did you have a good time that they spent the night?
    Well poor Alan again. He is one guy with a lot on his plate. Hard enough to get motivated to work when your in pain and then the employer side doesn't work out.

Well today my mom was acting crazy. I was so tired I wasn't gonna go. She wouldn't stop talking during her meal which can make her choke. When I say talking I mean she goes "i want more iwant more" "i'm hot i'm hot" over again.

I told her if she doesn't stop we are gonna have to get a tube and she goes " I want a tube and I'll pull it out"

Looking back the NH did make a good decision to stop all her food. I feel they did keep things from me but her food should have been stopped a long time ago so she could clear up her lungs. They should have given her temp food through the nose.

So now shes off the liquid morphine (she has the patch) and shes getting vicodine inbetween. She got mad and said I took her morphine away. Last week she was repeating no mopine.

Well there is only one NH that is supposed to be better but they won't take her due to her psych meds.

Talk to ya later!
    Rene

6. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Alexis loved her first day of school. She has the same teacher that she had last year. She is crazy about her. She got to see her little friend that came to her birthday party. One of her little "boyfriends" insisted on giveing her a big hug.

It was ok having them all here. I don't think I will do it again thou. My house was turned upside down. I got up to go the bathroom and Alan had left the front door open. Alexis slept with me. We have a king size bed and by morning she was right up agaist me. That is ok, we cuddled and talked for a few minutes before we got up.

After we dropped her off we went and got some breakfast. Draven ate as fast as we could get it to his mouth.

You are right about Alan. The old saying without bad luck he would have no luck at all. He has it in his head that he can not find a job.

You are right they should not have kept things from you and told you a long time ago that your Mom should not be taking regular food. They are the medical professionals. She said that she would pull the tube out if they put one in, I do remember that my grandpa did that a couple of times. Are they giving her any other meds that could be causing her to act the way she did today?

I know it is so hard on you. Just like you and Bill told me about Daddy, you are doing the best that you can. Your Mom knows it to.

Take care and keep me posted. How are you feeling, how is your pain?

God bless; Pam
  7. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, How are you doing?I'm glad Alexis loves her teacher and got to have her last year. She is so adorable on the inside and out. I'm glad you got up that night and closed the door!

Well I'm gonna go later today to see my mom if I can. I'm so tired. Chloe is coming today to help out so that is good.

My mom was just out of her mind yesterday. Today she is alot better but she had morphine under her tounge too but she also has a patch. I put in a call to the dr too. He better get back to me.

Did you get your dads drs notes? Have you talked to a lawyer yet? I want to talk to one too.

Oh remember that creap, my brothers friend who was in the house? Well I looked on the court for trials and he has two felonies and he didn't show up so they have a bench warrant. So good I hope they catch that creap.

Oh my back is better but still hurts a good amount. I have a bag of peas on it right now. The dr said only use cold not hot.

Well guess I'll go for now and wait for Chloe to come.

Take care,
    Rene

8. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I hope that they do catch that creep and put him away for a long time.

Where you able to go see your Mom? How was she? Do they know what is causing her to go out of her head?

I tell you, you have been thru so much. Your Mom is very lucky to have you.

No I have not gotten Daddy's medical papers yet. I have not contacted a lawyer as of yet. I have had so many other things to close out. I did finally get a letter from the insurance company and they are suppose to be sending the life insurance check seperatlely. I am going to write the Dr. again next week as well as try to find a lawyer that will tell me if it is worth pursueing.

Alexis is staying with me tonight so I can take her to preK tomorrow. We have had a good time this evening.

I am going to turn in. Take care of yourself and get some rest.

God bless; Pam
  9. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, glad you have Alexis over. Yea I'm gonna keep looking for that creaps name. They will catch him I am 100% sure.

Chloe came today and did a good job. We are going to see my mom next Thursday. I went tonight and she was kinda wacked out again. I called the pharm today and she is gonna get with me tomorrow.

Its so hard cause she is either in severe pain which hurts me, or shes whacked out of her mind like a crazed animail, usually its either one of those and sometimes I think shes about overdosed which scares me too.

Actually she is never normal but sometimes a little more then others. She was always so mild and quite and soft spoken never yelled or raised her voice.

She didn't eat but 30% of her dinner but she had two does of morphine before 3 and has a morphine patch.

DO you have anything going on this weekend? I'm just hopeing our weather cools down.
    Take care,
    Rene
  10. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I had fun with Alexis. I took her to school and than went shopping and bought her some new clothes. I got lucky she liked almost all of them. I got Draven a few things too.

I am hurting so bad right now, I don't know for sure what is causing it. I know it is the fibro but I am not sure what set it off this time.

How is your Mom today? I know it is hard to see her either in a lot of pain or out of her head. It is hard for them to be able to funtcion probably too.

How are you feeling? Did you get some rest?

Alan called and his knee is giving him fits. He said that he didn't know if he could work if he got a call. He tried to call the Dr. but he is out of the office until Tuesday and than he is in surgery all day. It had been feeling better but he said he stood up and it did the popping thing. He is so tired of being in pain.

Let me know how things are with you.

God bless; Pam
  11. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, sorry your hurting really bad How long does it usually last? What kind of clothes does Alexis like, dresses ect? I like how you put that she like MOST of everything.

Have you talked to Bud?

Saw my mom today. I called her at 10:30 and the aid couldn't wake her up. He was quiet about it. I saw her today and I tought she was to drowsy to set up for 45 min like she does.

I talked to the pharmacist and she doesn't want to change the med. I believe she has the best interest for my mom but I told her my concerns. She doesnt want my mom in pain. I'm thinking the way it works at the NH as they have all the control and present it to the drs.

Well what are you up to this weekend? We had a beautiful day of 85.

Talk to ya later! take care,
    Rene
  12. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

How are you and your Mom doing? It does sound like you had some decent weather.

Bill and I planned on having a quiet relaxing day, but our oldest son had other ideas. He blew a tire last night and there was a thing on his car that was not working right so we went to his place Bill showed him how to fix the part and we had to take him to Walmart to get a tire put on the rim. They told him 45 minutes. Two hours later we where still sitting there. It was about 2 1/2 hours before they got a new tire on the rim.

We talked about going to the zoo today but it was rainy. So we decided to just relax. That didn't last long. LOL.

I think you are right the pharmcist has your Mom's best interest, but what is the NH telling her about what your Mom needs? You don't want her in pain but you don't want to see her drugged either.

I still have not gotten the last life insurance check. I did get a letter that it had been approved and they where sending me a check. I called them and it took two messages and they finally got back with me. It had been processed and than sent to another office in a differnent state for the check to be cut. I told them I had a funeral to pay for. It is not like I want the money to go on a vacation.

I did get a bill today from the monument place for $86. It was for the engraving of the date of Daddy's passing. I was just out there last Sunday and it wasn't done so they must have done it this week.

Alexis likes dresses, thinks with tinker bell on them, or princesses, than she goes in the other direction and like comofloge stuff. They do have alot of it for little girls now. Her Daddy wears it so she likes to too. I found a cute skirt in camo but I have to take it back because it was to small. I hope I can find another one.

Hope you are getting some rest. Let me know how things are going.

God bless; Pam

I still feel pretty achy but it is not as bad as it was yesterday.
  13. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, gald you feeling a little better. Oh gosh that was a big wait at Wal Mart. They don't have tires at our Wal Mart but they should have not taken so long.

I was wondering if you were getting rain. Do you have a pretty nice zoo? That sounds like fun. Alexis has a wide range of taste. Sounds like she is really into the trends of fashion. How cute. Is Bill gone again tomorrow?

Well yesterday my mom said shed go out side. Probably the 2nd time in a yr. She stayed maybe 10 min. She wanted back in about 5 min. Shes been being mean again to me. She told me I was the cause of all her problems

Today she told me to go home after about 15 min and said I cause her to many problems. She is really hurting my feelings. When I left she goes are you coming back and I go I don't think so cause I'm to to tired.

Well I don't know what to do about her meds. I'm starting to think the NH does want her drugged up and I don't know how to get her off the meds.

Had a beautiful day again so thats good. I'm gonna have to kinda start dealing with the house. I have a big feeling my brothers and others are at least in the back yard.

Hope you get your insurance check soon. Did you get a little comfort going to visit your parents? It was probably sad.

Take care,
    rene
  14. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

It sounds like things still are not good with you Mom. I know it hurts your feelings when she says the things she does. As we have talked before, just remember that she is not her self.

Can you talk to a Dr. or one of the nurses you like and see if there is anyting you can do?

How is it going with her eating puree? Is she still able to do that?

Well I finally got the insurance check today. I sent the funeral home an email and told them I will be in there tomorrow.

I am also going to write Daddy's Dr. one more time and tell them if they can not send me the information that I will contact a lawyer. I know things don't sound right with both of my parents having cancer but there where a couple of appointments I missed with Daddy and I wonder if he knew something and did not tell med.

Well I have alot to do so I am going to try and get some things done> Take care and I will talk to you later.

God bless; Pam
  15. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, glad you finally got your check. You don't think your dad kept anything from you reguarding his illness do you? Well guess Bill is off again. Have you talked to Bud?

Well I went the the NH again-twice. She was drugged up and at noon I asked the rn when did you give her the morphine and she said 11:30. I did feel it was safe to eat as she was so drugged up. SHe is doing well on the puree food. Guess her dr was there right before I got there.

She did go out tonight and actually stayed out 20 minutes!! That was good. She was being really mean to me. I took an old lady out today named Alice for 15 min. She is so pleasant and I know she enjoyed it.

Well take care,
    Rene
  16. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, glad you finally got your check. You don't think your dad kept anything from you reguarding his illness do you? Well guess Bill is off again. Have you talked to Bud?

Well I went the the NH again-twice. She was drugged up and at noon I asked the rn when did you give her the morphine and she said 11:30. I did feel it was safe to eat as she was so drugged up. SHe is doing well on the puree food. Guess her dr was there right before I got there.

She did go out tonight and actually stayed out 20 minutes!! That was good. She was being really mean to me. I took an old lady out today named Alice for 15 min. She is so pleasant and I know she enjoyed it.

Well take care,
    Rene
  17. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am not sure if Daddy kept anything from me. I went to all but two of his appointments the last year. The last one was when they did the chest xray and he said they said he had pneumonia. I wonder now if they found something else. My questions are: Why a man with all of his breathing problems did not have to go to the hospital for pneumonia. If they did find something what he was told. Either they told him or they where very neglectful.

The ER noticed the spot right away and they said that they found infection but they where not sure that it was pneumonia.

I am sorry that your Mom was still drugged up. I know it is very hard on you. The poor thing has been thru so much. I am glad that she is doing well with the puree, does she like it? I am very sorry that she is being mean to you. She knows deep down that you have and are doing everything you can for her.

Have you heard from your brother or his x anymore?

I have alot to do today so I will talk to you later.

God bless; Pam
  18. Rene

Rene New Member

HI Pam, how are you? Hope your getting all the things done you need to. Yea I agree I was surprised too when he had pneumonia that he wasn't in the hospital.

Went to the NH and my mom was knocked out again her head hanging down. I actually thought for a minute she was dead and waited for her to breath. I didn't stay too long.

I called the social worker and the dr and osbudman and told them all shes on to many meds. Last night her PUPILS were dialated and joy gave her morpine even though I pointed her eyes out.

My mom did go outside yesterday for 20! I can't believe that. She was so mean and told me I'm fat and look in the mirror. I go "mom if you or I die tomorrow are you gonna feel bad you hurt me" and she said no I won't! SHe apologised later.

I called the my brother in Hi ex again to get his number. She said she forgot to ask but will ask for it again.

Well thankfully the weather is so nice and its only gonna get nicer. I told Alice at the NH I will take her out in a couple of days when its cooler and she was delighted.

Take care and don't over do it!
    Rene
  19. Rene

Rene New Member

HI Pam, how are you? Hope your getting all the things done you need to. Yea I agree I was surprised too when he had pneumonia that he wasn't in the hospital.

Went to the NH and my mom was knocked out again her head hanging down. I actually thought for a minute she was dead and waited for her to breath. I didn't stay too long.

I called the social worker and the dr and osbudman and told them all shes on to many meds. Last night her PUPILS were dialated and joy gave her morpine even though I pointed her eyes out.

My mom did go outside yesterday for 20! I can't believe that. She was so mean and told me I'm fat and look in the mirror. I go "mom if you or I die tomorrow are you gonna feel bad you hurt me" and she said no I won't! SHe apologised later.

I called the my brother in Hi ex again to get his number. She said she forgot to ask but will ask for it again.

Well thankfully the weather is so nice and its only gonna get nicer. I told Alice at the NH I will take her out in a couple of days when its cooler and she was delighted.

Take care and don't over do it!
    Rene
  20. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

You are such a sweet person to look after and help the other people at the NH. I am sure that they appreciate it.

I am so sorry that your Mom was mean to you. It is so hard when everything falls on just your shoulders. Did you get anywhere talking to the Dr. and people about your Mom's meds?

I am exhausted and sore but I did get alot done. I have Alexis tonight so I can take her to preschool tomorrow.

It is late so I am going to get to bed. Take care and let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam