Good new for surronding are of Toledo, Ohio

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KristyW, May 2, 2003.

1. KristyW

KristyW New Member

I talked to my doctor the other day and he told me there is going to be a FMS clinic going up in Toledo. I live in Monroe and Toledo is about 25 minutes away.FINALLY! My insurance only covers (some of Monroe) and down. So it sucks i can't go to Ann Arbor or anywhere up from me. I am sooooooooooooooo happy.

KristyW
  2. KristyW

KristyW New Member

I meant Surrounding...............ooppssyy!
  3. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

Thanks for the info on the FMS clinic in Toledo. I live in Tecumseh, which is less than an hour from Toledo. I see Dr. Barbour in Monroe-is that who you go to? So far I am planning to continue going to Dr. Barbour, but it's nice to know that there will be another place to go to. I used to live in Sylvania (a suburb of Toledo) so I am familiar with the area.

Ellen
  4. KristyW

KristyW New Member

Ellen,

I can not go to Dr. Barbour....he does not except my insurance. I did go to him about ummmmm i think 4 years ago, before i was diagnoised with FM. I changed jobs in August of 1999 and my insurance changed. I did like him though. I am in the midst of researching doctors in Toledo (my insurance covers toledo) to see who i can go to. If i hear anymore on the FM clinic in Toledo i will post it.

Kristy

[ advertisement ]