good news about my daughter

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by daylight, Jun 7, 2009.

1. daylight

daylight New Member

She broke up with the "boyfriend" .YEAH!!!! However she heart broken but she saw that he was using her and I'm glad for that. Her dad took her out shopping today and she had some quality time with him. I'm happy to see that her father is taking some interest in her well being.
    Right now she is really depressed and all she wants to do is get drunk. I wish that she wouldn't do that but I'm powerless to stop her as she's an adult . Although I am going to be praying that every time she drinks that she get realize just how stupid her behavior is . But I was a stubborn teenager once and do understand what shes going through even though I hate seeing her go through it.
    I just keep praying the God gets His love through to her and she sees things as they really are.

Thank you all so much for your prayers . God hears us .
    Love you all,
    D.

2. jole

jole Member

Prayers coming your way for both your daughter and you. If I'm correct, she lives with her grandparents?? At 18, it's too bad she's drinking, and felt that dependent on him...but that is a terrible age to be, and everything can seem sooo bigger-than-life. I pray her depression ends soon and she can understand that this is all a blessing so she can get on with a better life.

Know you're also remembered in my prayers, for as a mother we always want the best for our children, and our hearts ache terribly when they go astray. Wishing you well***Jole***