GOOD NEWS ABOUT MY MOM

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jillian44, Feb 22, 2006.

1. jillian44

jillian44 New Member

YA! I took my mom to UCLA and her cancer did not spread! Whew what a day! Just got home from there. They still have go do the major surgery that takes ten hours but, I am so happy. thank you for your prayers! And thank you God! He does answer your prayers when you feel all alone!
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

That is great news! God heard our prayers....Love, Terri
  3. sofy

sofy New Member

Thank you for posting your wonderful news. I dont know you and did not see any previous post about you and your Mom but I feel so uplifted just hearing that you and your Mom have wonderful news to share together.

Im sure the two of you are wallowing in this news and appreciating every moment you have together.

Its the only good thing about being sick. You no longer need Disneyland. Just being here is enough and if you are able to do the mundane its a real bonus.

Im picturing the two of you basking in eachothers joy.
  4. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

That's fantastic that it hasn't spread. I will keep your mom in my prayers that the surgery and recovery go smoothly. And you also to get through this. God Bless.
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I was praying your sense of doom was incorrect and glory be! It was!

The long surgery will be trying for all, but knowing that the cancer is under control must give you an amazing sense of well-being. I'm so happy for you.

Hugs,
    Sue
  6. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

For you and your mom. Pray it will continue on this upward trend.
    Love Anne C
  7. MamaR

MamaR New Member

That is such wonderful news!!
    Yes....God is so good. I pray that the surgery goes well and easy recovery.

With love.....Mari

8. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I am so glad for your mom!!! Hope her surgery goes well. UCLA is a very good place, so I'm sure she is in good hands.

I will keep her in my prayers.
  9. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

That is fantatstic.So happy for you both.Let us know when surgery is set up .Will be praying for you both.

HUGS
    Sheila