Good news and not so good news

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, Apr 20, 2007.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Hi everyone,

When my mom was sick in the hospital over my spring break they did many tests and on her chest x-ray they found a lesion on her lung. She had a ct scan this past Monday and found out it was only scar tissue so that is the good news.

On a sadder note one of my uncles died this week and his funeral will be tomorrow.

One of my mom's sisters is now in the hospital with congestive heart failure and she is not doing well at all. This aunt has been such a strong tower in our family for so many years. She is an amazing woman and it is very hard to see her struggling this year. This is the same aunt that had the recluse spider bite that I had asked prayer for in the fall.

I want to thank God for answered prayers and seek him for my other family members now who are grieving.

Love,
    Nancy
  2. 143alan

143alan New Member

Hi Nancy!
    Your Mom and other family members are in my prayers. I'm sorry you lost your Uncle this week, and your aunt is back in the hospital. I remember your Aunt was a tough one before, I'm praying she's still tough and can heal from this quickly.

Love
    Nancy
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Sorry about the loss of your uncle and your sick aunt. You seem to be taking quit a few knocks.

Glad your mom is okay.

May the peace of God rule and reign in your heart.

Hugs,
    Misty
    P.S. Nancy, i answered your question in my post about being gone.[This Message was Edited on 04/20/2007]
  4. caffey

caffey New Member

thank you Lord for answering our prayers for Nancy's mom. Please comfort the family with the passing of this uncle. Please help them to rejoice knowing that he is with You> Please bring healing to the aunt from the crown of her head to the souls fof her feet. Please Lord God bring stable peace and safety to this family right now. Please bring them into a season of rest, spiriutally, physcially and emotionally. Please restores their spirits and their souls. Please lead them to the still waters where YOu are. Thank you in Jesus Name. Amen.
    Cath
  5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Please hang in there. I am update as per your emails. Your plate is overflowing with stress. My prayers for you dear.
  6. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

It is woman like you all that make this board so special. Thanks for your prayers and concern. We all have to hang together right?

There is power in prayer!

Love,
    Nancy