Good news/ Bad news

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by pepper, Oct 30, 2006.

1. pepper

pepper New Member

My DH had his job interview this afternoon. The good news is the guy was impressed with him and said that he is going to try and figure out how to use his skills.

The bad news is that the job depends on contracts similar to what he is doing now freelancing. I asked him on the phone if he could do both jobs and he can't see how. We will discuss it later when he gets home.

But there is more good news. If he does take on some of these contracts, he will be learning some skills that he could use for other job applications.

It is not what we were hoping for but we will discuss it and see if perhaps he should be doing this rather than the freelance stuff that he is doing now.

Thank you all for being there for me and for praying for us. I am sure that I will be calling on y'all for this again!

(((HUGS)))Pepper
    [This Message was Edited on 10/30/2006]
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Thanks for the update. Sounds like a perplexing situation. I pray the outcome is on the plus column, and that he can get a regular pay check and you both enjoy some normalcy.
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

Why does everything have to be so complicated eh? Just take your time, and think and pray it through. I have a feeling there are no right or wrong decisions only what is best for you and him and only you know that. Let God's peace be your standard in making a decison. Please keep us posted.
    Cath
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

Asa, a regular pay cheque and some normalcy are all we want right now! It seems to be the impossible dream so we will just keep praying.

Cath, you are right, there is probably no right or wrong decision here but I won't know that until he tells me more tonight. We will discuss it and pray on the decision.

Thank you both.
    (((HUGS)))Pepper
  5. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I think it is great news that they were impressed with your husband. That is really an answer to prayer. I will pray that you have some direction in your decision making and that God directs you through the muddy waters right now. It just never seems to be easy does it? I know that is the story of my life too. Take care and I am still prayin, prayin, prayin!!!!!!

Love,
    Nancy
  6. pepper

pepper New Member

You are a real friend! I am so glad to know that you are out there prayin', prayin', prayin'!

(((HUGS)))
    Pepper

P.S. Yes, it is good that this guy was impressed because my poor DH does need some boosts to his battered ego. He is too exhausted to talk about this very much tonight but I could tell that he is feeling better about himself. So I will give thanks for that!
    [This Message was Edited on 10/30/2006]
  7. dejovu

dejovu New Member

In all faith God Will take care of you. Love DE
  8. pepper

pepper New Member

for praying for us.

(((HUGS)))
    Pepper