Good News for everyone with CFS!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by beh43, Oct 29, 2002.

1. beh43

beh43 New Member

Hi All,

After a 3 year wait I finally won my case for disability.

If you are currently trying to get disability don't give up. The government is behind the times on this illness but it is possible to win with a good attorney.

Everytime I see a disability case won by one of us I feel it is a win for all of us. We have to keep squeaking and one day soon maybe we will all be cured or at least accepted as being as ill as we really are with this DD.

God bless all of you on this board for helping me keep a positive focus throughout this period of my life.

beh
  2. beh43

beh43 New Member

Hi All,

After a 3 year wait I finally won my case for disability.

If you are currently trying to get disability don't give up. The government is behind the times on this illness but it is possible to win with a good attorney.

Everytime I see a disability case won by one of us I feel it is a win for all of us. We have to keep squeaking and one day soon maybe we will all be cured or at least accepted as being as ill as we really are with this DD.

God bless all of you on this board for helping me keep a positive focus throughout this period of my life.

beh
  3. klutzo

klutzo New Member

I agree that each person who wins helps us to be more recognized as having a real illness.
    Klutzo
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Great news, glad they finally recognized that you are actually sick. Hopefully in the future others won't have all these problems convincing the powers that be that we are sick!

Blessings for you too, and I am so happy for you, that has got to be a load off your mind too.

Take care, and don't be a stranger here.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. lindasue

lindasue New Member

BEH,
    Lord know you deserve it!!! This gives me additional hope that when my time comes.....I'll be just "starting" the process in the next couple of months...so I know I have some time and rejection to go through for a while. BUT....I'll know that with each NO they say.....there IS a great big YES right around the corner...I'll not give up!!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing your victory...and helpful hints would be appreciated as well!!
    Hugs,
    Linda Sue
  6. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

Boy, what a long, drawn out battle you had! Congratulations on a well deserved victory. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for everyone on the board who is still waiting that great day when they get their approval letter.
    Kathryn
  7. Duffsangel

Duffsangel New Member

Congrats Beh!!
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

That was a long fight but obviously worth it and you are to be congratulated for hanging in there.

Love, Mikie