Good News I Hope for all Of Us

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HppeandMe, Nov 13, 2005.

1. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

I have been doing a ton of research on a drug called Kutapressin. I have even asked my FFC doctor to prescibe it for me but she denied. I have read in several books that Kutapressin works wonders with CFS and Fibro. I have been dying to try it. I was just on another board where some of their members are now taking it and having the majority if not all of their symptoms go away. The good news is it is helping people. The bad news is it is a treatment and not a cure. From what I have read it only works while you are on it. As soon as you get off the symptoms come right back. On the other board they were saying a week's supply was $29. I am not sure about that or not but that is what they are saying. I am going back to Dr.T who was much more aggressive in his treating practices and going to ask him to start me on Kutapressin right away. I will keep you posted. I hope this is a help to us who the Traumeel is not working for. Then we can feel like chocolate too!!! I am trying not to get to excited but at least my hope is back and if I have to take this stuff until the day I die then so be it!! I will have a party for us all if it works!

Much Love,
    Hope
  2. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Please do share your thoughts and do a search on Kutapressin or Kutapressin and CFIDs and see how much positive info you get. Please keep bumping this for all to see as I do want us all to feel better. It may not be for us all but hopefully it will help a great many!
  3. abbylee

abbylee New Member

I'll also ask my doc about it. I'll send him an email tonight and see what he knows.

I've ordered the Traumeel and hope to get it next week. I'll let you know about it and about what my doc says about the Kutapressin.

abbylee
  4. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

There are other drugs like Kutapressin such as Ampligen and Isoprinosine. I don't know if Kutapressin goes by any other name though.
  5. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

I have done a lot of reading on Kutapressin and although it is not a cure it is supposed to help while you are on it but once you get off of it the symptoms come back. Perhaps many people were unable to afford it before I understand it is less expensive now. I have heard but can not confirm that it is about $25 per week. If I have to stay on it all my life to feel good I surely will.

Good Luck