Good News! Maybe Even Progress?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rileyearl, Sep 26, 2005.

1. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

For at least 2 years, maybe longer, I haven't been able to sleep more than 2 or 3 hours at a time. Once I wake up, I'm awake and can't go back to sleep.

Also, I've been too tired during the day to be very productive. Fatigue and lots of pain are my companions lately.

Anyway, the good news is that I kept busy almost all day yesterday. Worked in my home-based store, cleaned the kitchen, put laundry away and changed the sheets. I even spent some time with my son--just us--and it was a blast!

Last night I went to bed at 11PM and slept until a little yelling boy woke me up at 7AM. Wow! 8 hours of sleep!

Must be from the thyroid T3, growth hormone, and one other hormone, Pregnenolone. I started the T3 4 weeks ago and the other two I started just last week.

Pain is still here, but I'm celebrating a little extra energy and 8 hours sleep! I'm hoping it wasn't just a fluke.

Thanks for being there!

Francie
  2. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

Wow - how exciting! It sounds like you finally had a good, productive, fun day! Isn't it the best feeling when you can actually spend quality time with your son?

Wishing you many more:)

Kelly
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I havent had an unbroken night's sleep in over 20 years, seriously. Nothing has worked for me. My pattern has always been like yours.

Can you let us know if this keeps up for you, I certainly hope it does.

What are the hormone drugs for?

I'm going to take a note of your medication and see how it goes with you.

love
    Rosie
    [This Message was Edited on 09/26/2005]
    [This Message was Edited on 09/26/2005]
  4. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

I posted the results of my blood tests and the hormones and supplements I'm on. I think the post is called Seattle FFC 2nd visit or something like that. (Pain and Fog still firmly in place!)

Do let me know if you have questions I can try to answer!

Francie
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm so happy to hear that you are doing well. We looooove good news here.

Love, Mikie