Good news Please keep praying though (dad surgery)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Christinawensell, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

Talked to my mom this morning about my dad,

Good news finally- His temperature is almost normal. Praise God. They are taking the checst tube out today and he actually had a smile on his face today.

The prayers are working.

Thank you for everyone that is continuing on praying for my family and my dad.

I go in tomorrow for a IVP. I am not quite sure what it is only that they are doing x-rays of the kidneys to see how large the stones are. This helps them determine if I will have to undergo surgery or if they can do a less assertive way. I guess they give you an IV with dye in it and it goes into the kidney too help them see what is going on.

Has anyone else ever had this???

I am in a lot of pain, but the MIL is going home tomorrow. Yeah. Actually it has not been too bad the last couple of days. She has been cleaning my house and making dinner every night. We actually have been able to talk too. She is now saying at the end of conversations that she loves me and calls me sweety. She has never done that is the last 17 years of marriage. She is already talking about coming back again soon. That is a miracle in itself. Thank you for the support and prayers while she has been here.

Talk to you all soon.

Blessings,

Keep me in your prayers and I will be putting all of you on my list.

Prayers going up for all my fibro friends.

((((hugs)))))

Christina
  2. JLH

JLH New Member

I'm so happy to hear the good news about your dad. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Also, good luck with your IVP. I had the IVP dye put in for xrays and found out quickly that I was allergic to the IVP dye! Ugh!

Also glad that things with your MIL have been working out.

You and your dad will remain in my prayers ..

Hugs,
    Janet
  3. rbecca47

rbecca47 New Member

I have had numerous ivp's, it is a dye that they put in your veins, and take xrays.it helps the doc. to see the stones,and how large. It will help to determine what the next step will be. I am a stone factory if you have any questions feel free to ask.
    Becca