Good news.....please read....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cinlou, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

Hey all,

I just want to share about my trip to see the psychologist yesterday...She happens to have the same name as me, Cindy and born the same year....she has FM and CFS!

She has had it for along time...she said when she was DX it wasn't taken as serious as it is now...that she is glad that they are finally taking a notice of it...

She is doing better...the CFS she started eating more salt because she has always had low BP...it has helped her alot...anyway she says it isn't just in our head!!

She seems nice and someone I can work with....all my childhood issues etc...

Thank goodness I like her and she does not seem weird...

I am happy!

Cindy

2. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

good for you.

Jeanne
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

Kool it's always nice to have a pro tell us it's not all in our Heads!!.............I've been to a few councelers over the years but i have to say that the books i read on the problems were more informative!!....................................I'm Glad you have found someone who can help and who is on the same page!!............................sydney......................Goodluck!
    [This Message was Edited on 08/03/2006]
  4. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

that is so great , she will be able to be a supportive help in your life
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

he doesn't seem to have fibro...but i need to air some things of interest to me...

stress and anxiety...

jodie