Good News Re. Bandwoman

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by caffey, Jun 16, 2007.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

Bandwoman usually posts on the worship board. She just informed that for the second time ( 2 consecutive years) she has ben nominated in the Who's Who of American Teachers. App. this is quite an honor.

This was done by one of her students as her making a difference in their life.

She will be recognized at a banquet with other teachers and she will be on tv.

Congrats on a job well done!!! So proud of you. Let the party begin.
    Cath
    [This Message was Edited on 06/17/2007]
  2. pepper

pepper New Member

As a fellow teacher, I understand the significance of this honour. As I have come to know you over the past year, I have understood what a dedicated and caring teacher you are. I am so pleased that your students appreciate this and that you will receive some well deserved recognition.

If one student speaks up that you have made a difference in his/her life, you know that many have experienced the same thing but haven't taken the initiative to say so publicly. You are a very special person, Nancy, and I am sure a rare and wonderful teacher.

Congratulations! We are all very proud of you!

Love, Judy
  3. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Thanks Cath, for posting this. You are terrific. Thanks Judy for your nice and encouraging words. You are both great friends and it is nice for me to have someone to share this honor.

Party????????????????? Well of course. Next Saturday, my place. You all can bring the food and drinks. LOL

I will provide the entertainment. Let's see.........what hunk do we want to jump out of the cake this time??????

Thanks again.

Nancy
  4. 143alan

143alan New Member

WOW! That is FANTASTIC. I know your passion and dedication to what you do on top of the fact that you are a perfectionist with it. I know it has to feel wonderful to know you make such a difference in the lives of so many young people.

Congratulations again, I'm so excited for you. Can I come to the party?

Love Nancy
  5. caffey

caffey New Member

We are all going to Bandwoman's next Sat. The more the merrier. She will provide the entertainment. Let there be singing and dancing and tons of laughter. We deserve it. I will bring naniamo bars and perogies. Who is bringing the party hats?
    Cath
  6. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Thanks Nancy. I will tell you about it today. Of course you can come to the party.

Hey if you guy are bringing the food and drink the least I could do for our entertainment is provide the hats to go along with our male entertainment. Whoohoooooooooooo!

Getting my dancing shoes dusted off!

Nancy
  7. pepper

pepper New Member

My husband offered to eat his way out of the cake wearing his lime green Speedo. Will that do? :)

Love, Pepper

8. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I just may need to see a pic of him in them first !!!!!!!!!

LOL

Love,
    Nancy
  9. pepper

pepper New Member

We thought you wanted a chunky guy but now I see it is a hunky guy. We better withdraw that offer! :)

Love, Pepper
  10. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I think chunky can be hunky!!! He has the job if he wants it. I have always wondered what lime speedos looked like. Now I will find out. LOL

Love,
    Nancy
  11. sisland

sisland New Member

Bandwoman! this is a Great honor for you!,,,,,,,S
  12. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Yes, I am very humbled by this. Once, blew my away but twice is unbelievable.

Thanks again,

Nancy
  13. pepper

pepper New Member

Did I hear that Cath is going to sing for us? Can't wait!

Love, Judy
  14. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Pepper's husband is jumping out of the cake is his lime speedos and Cath is going to sing Big Spender while he comes out.

Come one come all!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait.

Nancy
    [This Message was Edited on 06/21/2007]
  15. caffey

caffey New Member

You all will be sorry if you hear me singing.lol. How be I hang on to my walker and do a little dance? I would use my cane but I might land on my head.lol. Who is in charge of taking the pics? I think we could make some money blackmailing Dave. What do you think Pepper?
    Cath
  16. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I have seen a pic of the hunk jumping out of the cake so you all don't want to miss this do you???????????????

Nancy
  17. pepper

pepper New Member

I see Cath wearing a boa singing Hey Big Spender! Dave is having a great time eating his way out of that huge cake. And we are all here to congratulate Nancy who has been nominated for the Who's Who of American teachers! Party on!

Love, Pepper
  18. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

The party was a smashing success!!!! Only a few broken dishes. LOL

Dave did such a great job jumping out of the cake that I hear Entertainment Tonight is looking to promote him as the cake man of the year.

Cath did her Big Spender number to the amazement of the crowd and no, that was not her that broke the dishes.

The crowd stayed over and we all had a coed slumber party. Dave was happy. He was the only guy there. LOL

Pepper fixed breakfast for all of us before the crowd left and all in all it was a good time.

Okay where is the next party??????????????????????

Nancy
  19. caffey

caffey New Member

You all keep saying you are coming to Canada but you never arrive. Are you blacklisted at the border? lol. Ok I heard via the grapevine that Jeremy will probably have to go to Indiana this week on business so if I give you his liscence plate # can't be too hard to find him how many jags are there out there lol. and you could kidnap him on the way home and we could spend the long weekend together and Pepper is only a few hrs. away so we could land there for brunch some time over the weekend. What do you all think? If interested please let me know ASAP so I can find out Jeremy's schedule. Hey here's an idea he has clients in Wisconsin ( yes Bandwoman Iknow where it is.lol) who have a private jet. Maybe they would fly you all up for the weekend.lol. Would be much better than listening to Jeremy and his music. Again let me know asap. Oh I also heard Pepper is selling pics of Dave to the highest bidder. I bid 2 cents unsigned and 5 cents if signed.
    Cath
    Cath
  20. pepper

pepper New Member

A slumber party for people who don't sleep was so much fun! We got to watch infomercials all night long. I hope you all enjoyed the breakfast because I don't cook that often.

And Dave's photos are going for a whole 5 cents each! Lime green speedo and all.

Can't wait for the next party!
    Love, Pepper