Good news..update

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lfrost, Apr 19, 2007.

1. lfrost

lfrost New Member

Just to let you all know that I have now got a job, 10 months after undergoing the lightning process, and it feels amazing - to be working again after 18 years - scary but great. It does work and I stand by all I have said. The Lightning process does work if undertaken properly.

How many negative opinions on this subject are from those who have actually learnt the process and put it into action. If you study the threads on this topic, they are just sceptics but without having the proper expertise of the process.

I will not admit to totally understanding the theory behind it, but to me that is not important - all I want, is to feel better, AND I DO ....good luck to you all. Lucy
  2. frankie78

frankie78 New Member

hi lucy.

are you in the UK?

i'm in the US and had spoken to phil about his possible coming here later this year but i haven't heard anything lately. i can'y really afford a transatlantic flight + hotel + the process itself.
    you don't happen to know anything about his coming here do you?

thanks!
    frankie
  3. lfrost

lfrost New Member

There have been some previous threads on this subject-you may find more details if you put Lightning Process in the search button on this site. As you, I have heard he was coming to the US but do not know when, in fact I thought it was early this year.
    Perhaps you should get in touch with him again. I know he is very busy. Good luck and sorry I cant be of more help. I am in the UK, yes. Do keep in touch and perhaps someone else will be able to answer you too. Take care. Lucy
  4. Diva55

Diva55 New Member

Hi Lucy
    I'm so pleased to hear that not only you have benefited from LP but consider yourself well enough to work.

That's great news that it worked on you.

Please check it every now & again.

Best wishes
  5. LISALOO

LISALOO New Member

Thank you for sharing. I heard Phil Parker decided not to come to the U.S. or that's what my e-mail said two months ago. Not enough interest.

I so want to try this.
  6. lease79

lease79 New Member

So glad to hear that you are doing well, that's great news :D