Good news update

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fromnz, Mar 7, 2007.

1. fromnz

fromnz Guest

Hi Everyone,
    With all the sad stories that are here with so many of us needing prayer I thought I would let you know how I am doing.
    I asked for prayer a few weeks back as I decided to go after a job, & surprisingly got it very quickly & had started work within the week. It was a shock to the system as I haven't been working for nearly a year, & on disability.
    The job is going well & the owners & staff at the Retirement Home are all lovely & have made me feel very welcome. So thank you to all who prayed.
    I have come off the Disability although I didn't have to, but I couldn't cope with all the hassles that go along with getting wages as well as disability, so now I am praying I will keep well.
    I am taking regular sleeping tablets plus Amitryptiline at night & my pain levels have decreased immensely, so I am only taking half as much pain killers now.
    So I am grateful to God & for all who have prayed on my behalf, the fear of a relapse is always looming but I am trying to trust God as I know He got me this job which suits me so well.
    So thank you all again. My prayers continue to go up for all of you, although I don't post I do read & pray!
    God Bless you all.
    Linda.
  2. 143alan

143alan New Member

Congratulations on the job and praise God that it is going well.

I read your bio, so sorry about your loss.

Sounds like you and that job are a perfect fit, as you said God got you the job, which is the best kind to have.

Good luck
    Take Care
    Nancy
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

Thank you Lord that everything is working out. You are right in the centre of the will of God and you will be there as long a He says so don't worry about it and enjoy it. Isn't God so good!!
    Cath
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Love you sweetie.
  5. fromnz

fromnz Guest

I appreciate your kind words of encouragement. I have had a busy few days so have been struggling today to recover, every victory is won with struggle involved, & it has caught up on me today, so I am glad not to have work today or tomorrow.
    It would be so nice to be 'normal' & not having to play around this FM disease & let it dictate so much of my life. I am trying to pretend at work I am perfectly healthy & can keep up with the rest of them, & just hope I don't caught out! The Manager knows about my condition is very caring & considerate to me.
    Two days of work takes at least one day to recover & some times two days. It is frustrating as I have other things I want to do & haven't got the energy after 6 hours at work.But I am not complaining & am still trusting God to help me each day.
    Thank you again for your kind words.
    Cheerio for now,
    Linda.
  6. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

That is great news. Praise God. Thanks for sharing with us as this type of news boosts everyone's faith.

I pray that God will sustain you in this new job and that you will not have to go on any more meds than you already are. That is wonderful.

Love,
    Nancy