Good News: What to do when you can't go on...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by baanders, Oct 22, 2006.

1. baanders

baanders New Member

I offer it up to the Lord as a sacrafice. It is a big cross to bear. He is within me and as the New Testament scriptures state, "I am crucified with Christ..." and "we share in the sufferings of Christ." This is a mystery to all of us.

In a nutshell "Offer it up". Every suffering we give to Him will be a big reward here in this life and after.

I am sure there will be a cure for us...especially those of us who continue to pray for our healings and for other people. It may be a pill for remission, a supplement, or whatever God leads you to do.

baanders
  2. MsE

MsE New Member

I'm not sure I agree with all you write, but I do think that letting go and turning things over to the good Lord is something we forget about until we have been hit with a real low period. Then we remember.
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Surrender, all to Jesus1

good reminder!

I'm reading a book by stormie Omartin, all about Praise, and Worshipping God, despite any circumstances.

It is what we were created to do, it releases His presence into our lives.

I think that goes hand and hand with the surrender part.
  4. baanders

baanders New Member

That was lovely. Thank you for taking the time for writing to us and encouraging us.

baanders
  5. redhowdy222

redhowdy222 New Member

Sometimes we feel as if we are in a marathon. About the 24th mile of the 27 mile race is the worst and people want to give up, but those who push on, finish the race. Keep presssing on into our faith in Jesus and His sacrifice for us on the cross. Isaiah 53:4 says that "He was wounded and bruised for our sins, He was chastised for our peace, and He was lashed,and we were healed." We will keep believing and trusting until the healing comes to pass, and keep encouraging each other. I pray for you all daily.
    Cyndee