Good news

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ALEESLP, Jul 8, 2008.

ALEESLP New Member

After an intense battle between my short term disability insurance company who stated that they never received reports from my CFS doctor , my CFS doctor's office [who never sent the reports]and me who aggravated them both of them. I am going to receive my back disability pay. They just called me today. They said they put the check in the mail Monday. I am amazed!
    They tried to discredit the cardio pulmonary stress test that Dr. Lapp did in December. According to Dr. Lapp, I had a 35% whole person impairment at that time and I rapidly declined in the months following that test. The pulmonologist who reviewed my test for the insurance company said that I had very little to no impairment. I fought with my primary CFS doctor [not Dr. Lapp] to continue to work but she said that at the rate I was declining, I would be disabled long term in less than 12 months so I took a 12 week leave of absence. I am now working but having continued difficulty. I am so grateful for some good news. Abgela
  2. Elisa

Elisa Member

Hi Abgela,

I want to send my congratualtion - what an ordeal, but you perserved - that is so wonderful!

It's a great feeling to prevail!

God Bless,

3. gapsych

gapsych New Member

What wonderful news.

Take care,