Good News!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by teacher, Sep 24, 2002.

1. teacher

teacher New Member

I got the results of my latest thyroid test back this weekend. ( I have hypothyroidism on top of CFS!) The reading was NORMAL! I go in Thursday to find out what exactly that means. I am quite sure that it means no Synthroid or the like! Yea!

teacher
  2. teacher

teacher New Member

I got the results of my latest thyroid test back this weekend. ( I have hypothyroidism on top of CFS!) The reading was NORMAL! I go in Thursday to find out what exactly that means. I am quite sure that it means no Synthroid or the like! Yea!

teacher
  3. LuvMeCritters

LuvMeCritters New Member

It's always uplifting to hear good things on this board!
    Thanks for sharing.

Regina :)
  4. teach6

teach6 New Member

If you have been on Synthroid when this test was done it merely means you dosage is at the correct level, not that your hypothyroidism is gone. I've been dealing with this for about 16 years now and when I'm told my tests were normal it just means that with the synthroid I'm normal.

Barbara
  5. teacher

teacher New Member

I'm not on Synthroid or any other chemical support. I've also been off of my herbal support for two months now also. I'll update later this week what the doctor says.

teacher
  6. LisaMay

LisaMay New Member

Do we even remember what normal is? Glad to hear good news for you. Lisa
  7. klutzo

klutzo New Member

What we all want to know is, what did you do that you were able to get your numbers back to normal without drugs?
    Klutzo
  8. teacher

teacher New Member

I'm not ignoring you. It's just that when I'm on-line I keep forgetting to bring the list of herbs and vitamins that I've been taking to get my thyroid under control. I will try to do it tomorrow.

teacher
  9. Darla5010

Darla5010 New Member

I am normal now with hyperthyroidism and have not had to take any drugs for it since last year. I found out I had it and went on Tapazole for about 6 months or so and then it read ok on the blood tests and he gradually weaned me off the pills. Every 3 months I get my blood checked but so far so good!
  10. teacher

teacher New Member

I took a concoction (in a capsule) that I found well before I found this site. It seems to be hard to get a hold of now. It was called Formula THR. Maybe ProHealth has something similar.

INGREDIENTS:
    Vitamin A 330 I.U.
    Vitamin E 125 I.U.
    Vitamin C 165 I.U.
    Vitamin B-2 16.5 mg.
    Vitamin B-6 1,845 mcg.
    Niacin 1,650 mcg.
    Pantothenic Acid 1,930 mcg.
    Vitamin B-12 165 mcg.

All in a proprietary base of L-Tyrosine, Kelp, Brown Rice Flour, Thyroid Substance and Beta Carotene

I also got prayed for a lot at church.

Hope this helps someone.

teacher