Good News

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by herblady, Sep 24, 2002.

1. herblady

herblady New Member

my poor ole arm ain't poor no more! i have been on sea cucumber for 12 days now. there is almost no pain left. i have normal use of my arm. the knot on my elbow is almost gone. there's a bit of pain when i straighten my arm all the way. this has been a miracle for me. i have been in intense pain since june. yay! cindi
  2. herblady

herblady New Member

my poor ole arm ain't poor no more! i have been on sea cucumber for 12 days now. there is almost no pain left. i have normal use of my arm. the knot on my elbow is almost gone. there's a bit of pain when i straighten my arm all the way. this has been a miracle for me. i have been in intense pain since june. yay! cindi
  3. herblady

herblady New Member

nobody loves me! whaaah!
  4. ssMarilyn

ssMarilyn New Member

it's always good to hear that someone found a way to get rid of some pain!! Now how is the rest of you doing??

Marilyn :)
  5. herblady

herblady New Member

thanks. the rest of me is ok except my lower back. with this hurricane coming straight at us the pressure has dropped and i guess it has aggravated my arthritis. it's not real bad though. it's good to be able to say i'm doing pretty well. cindi
    [This Message was Edited on 09/24/2002]
  6. teacher

teacher New Member

For she's a jolly good fellow........

teacher
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Cindi, this really is good news. I'm so happy for you.

Love, Mikie
  8. LisaMay

LisaMay New Member

to hear that you were able to combat some of your pain. I hope it lasts forever! Lisa
  9. tandy

tandy New Member

Good for you!!!Glad to see you getting a bit of relief!!
    If your really smart on the use of alternative stuff???I've read a few different places on tea tree oil used for toenail fungus???Are you familiar?What else might it be useful for??And last one I promise.....what about eucalptus oil?(sp....again?) I would be looking for something to use in a steam to inhale for congestion/stuffiness.I just started reading books on the like and just wanted your opinion.You asked asked for it-having a name like that!!LOL Thanks for your time,
    Tracey
  10. kadywill

kadywill New Member

happy fo' ya' Cindy!!!!!!!!!Thanks for spreading the news!
    Have a wonderful, painless night!
    Always,
    Kady
  11. herblady

herblady New Member

it's still doing great and i'm thrilled. you can use tea tree oil successfully for toenail fungues but it takes a long time, months. i've used it. you rub it into the top of the toenail but also you need to take a dropper and get underneath the toenail, this is where the fungus is growing. i had a toenail almost completely cleared up with this but i quit too soon. i'm going to try again because none of the prescriptions have helped. cindi
  12. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

hope your get even better.

Good luck, Kim and Gary
  13. herblady

herblady New Member

i think i can expect it to get even better now. what a relief! now if it would just rid me of the fm...lol. cindi
  14. fibolady

fibolady New Member

glad your arm pain is better, i have never heard of sea cucumber. the hurrican is weaving havoc with me too, i had to crawl out of bed this morning.

just to note, i have been using the grapefruit seed extract and it cleared up a yeast problem, wow, no drugs. do you think it would be helpful to stay on it, how many a day for maintenance.

thank you for your reply,
    warm regards, fibolady