Good old coral calcium

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sean, Sep 29, 2002.

1. sean

sean New Member

Is there nothing that this wonder drug can't cure? Got a problem you need coral calcium? Coral calcium the answer to all your problems. Except one, for which it will most likely cause if your gullible enough. (A giant hole in your pocket no doubt) I wonder sometimes...........
  2. sean

sean New Member

Is there nothing that this wonder drug can't cure? Got a problem you need coral calcium? Coral calcium the answer to all your problems. Except one, for which it will most likely cause if your gullible enough. (A giant hole in your pocket no doubt) I wonder sometimes...........
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

yes i met someone who tried it and the only thing that disappeared was money but if someone wants to try it go for it ,it will help us realize things that do and dont work,
  4. klutzo

klutzo New Member

When I ran an FMS support group, I had people coming all the time, pretending to have FMS and then trying to sell all manor of things, blue-green algae, emu oil, etc. I believe that the means creates the ends and people should think about that when they choose what to do to make a living. What goes around comes around. It's a universal law that noone can supercede.
    Klutzo
  5. herblady

herblady New Member

i've been looking for some, not to cure all illnesses but just as a calcium supplement. i read it has lots of other minerals in it, which means they would help with calcium absorption. guess i better look a little harder. cindi
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Use you search engine and you can read all about it. My local health food store doesn't carry it, but I know it's expensive. You have to order it.

I'm keeping my money til I hear what it is doing for others. Many times when we try something new, the placebo effect skews our outlook.

I used the blue green algae for a while and it really make me feel better--for a while, but then the effects of it wore off.

Love, Mikie
  7. sean

sean New Member

The reason I have mentioned what I have in the above post, is because I have been to another CFS/Fibro website, where it is rife. It is very obvious that there are plenty of vultures out here on the net, trying to make a buck out of someone elses misery. I don't wan't to see it on this board, up to press it has been o.k, and the board has been well moderated. I hope it can stay that way, and provided everyone can stick to the rules it shouldn't be a problem. I believe you should only mention brand names when refering to prescription medicines as this is sometime unavoidable. Allowing brand names to be used when refering to alternative medicines, ect, ect, Will encourage these mongrels to crawl the board. Be careful everyone, don't be gullible.