Good places to stay in Nashville or outside of Nashville in TN?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fight4acure, Feb 18, 2010.

1. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

Anyone know of any good places to live in or near Nashville, TN?

I will need a place that is cheap, but nice, as I have no income but plan on getting a job that might pay from $10 -$15/hour, full-time if possible, if I can handle it.

Thank you!
    Fight ;)
    [This Message was Edited on 02/18/2010]
  2. mysticbrit

mysticbrit New Member

Hey Fight,

Sounds like you're ready to head out to Music City. You can research apartments at

Perhaps rather than committing to an apt. right away you might consider an extended stay motel/hotel. That way you'd have time to job hunt and become more familiar with the different neighborhoods.

Another thought - Didn't you say you wanted to get your master's? There are some really good colleges in the Nashville area. Perhaps you could enroll, finish your degree, and live in student housing. I'm sure there must be some kinds of student loans still out there, although you might have to work part-time to help cover your living costs.

Good luck.

3. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

Hey, how are you?

I'm not sure when or where I'm heading. Just planning things out for when I move there.

I might end up staying in WI for another few years so that when I move down there it is smooth sailing.

Thank you!

Fight :)