Good Resource on Fibromyalgia

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dhcpolwnk, Oct 14, 2002.

1. dhcpolwnk

dhcpolwnk New Member

I think others may have mentioned this organization/web site before, but I just checked out the site of the National Fibromyalgia Partnership. (You can find the URL for the web site by doing a Google search for FMpartnership. I think it works best if you enter it as all one word, but it might work as FM Partnership, too.) Among the items at that site is a monograph on fibromyalgia that I am going to send to my doctor. I think the monograph is listed at the site as either "overview" or "What Is Fibromyalgia?"

Other search engines probably can get you to the site, too, but I usually like to use Google.

The site includes articles and links that seemed very interesting and useful, including research abstracts.

--Laura R.M.
  2. dhcpolwnk

dhcpolwnk New Member

I think others may have mentioned this organization/web site before, but I just checked out the site of the National Fibromyalgia Partnership. (You can find the URL for the web site by doing a Google search for FMpartnership. I think it works best if you enter it as all one word, but it might work as FM Partnership, too.) Among the items at that site is a monograph on fibromyalgia that I am going to send to my doctor. I think the monograph is listed at the site as either "overview" or "What Is Fibromyalgia?"

Other search engines probably can get you to the site, too, but I usually like to use Google.

The site includes articles and links that seemed very interesting and useful, including research abstracts.

--Laura R.M.
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

thanks for sharing this ,i realy like that site,