Good results on the Buhner Protocol

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by eleanorc, Jan 5, 2008.

1. eleanorc

eleanorc New Member

I have been at the maximum dose for 3 weeks and it is really working! The joint pain is almost gone along with the other symptoms.
  2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Please keep us updated!

dar
  3. munch1958

munch1958 Member

I've only gotten up to half doses. Maybe I should shoot for the full dose of everything. I'm out of Cat's Claw. I hope to get a 4 pack of capsules on Mon.

Are you on anything besides Buhner herbs? My LLMD says some have recovered on them! Your news if very encouraging.
  4. highcotton

highcotton New Member

Can you remind us what else you take and for how long?

I am so happy for you!
  5. eleanorc

eleanorc New Member

May 2006- pulled inbedded tick off hip and started abx. immediately. I had the bullseye.

I did a total of about 8 different abxs. (lost count) including 2 months of iv rocephin.

I relasped after each treatment.

In Nov. 07 started zithro. 250 mgs along with Buhner's core protocol, working my way up on the herbs. Also during this time I did 30 days of Diflucan 100 mgs 2xs a day.

I relasped 14 days after finishing the zithro but continued to work to max. dose on the herbs.

About 3 weeks on the max dose is when when I finally got relief (meaning I'm not moaning and growning everytime I get up).

I would say today I'm 80%. That's great considering I'm not on abx. at all! Prior to this the only way I would feel ok is on abx. after going thru the herxs every time.

I have my fingers crossed that I will continue on to good health.

The best to us all.

Eleanor

6. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I hope you continue to be well on this protocol!!
  7. highcotton

highcotton New Member

El,
    thank you so much for taking the time to post your protocol!

please keep us updated on your continued progress.

8. wld285

wld285 New Member

I am reading his book (a slow process for me right now). I have to go very slowly so I can comprehend what I am reading.

I already take cats claw, and have just ordered the andrographis. I plan to start slowly although I've never had much herxing from anything. I am hoping that is not a bad sign. Dr. E told me what to expect on the Doxy but none of it has happened except a couple weeks of extreme fatigue.

Hope all is well (as it can be) for everyone,
    Linda