Good Surprising info about this Site- MUST READ

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sfrazier, Nov 21, 2005.

1. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

I just had to tell everyone that I went to a new doctor today and he was really great. The surprising part though is that he had done his own research on internet sites that provide good reliable information and guess what? This site was one of the few that he would recommend to go to. I thought that was just too cool. He has so far only found about 3 sites that he recommends. So if anyone ever has any doubt about this site we can now say it is doctor recommended. lol.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/21/2005]
  2. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

3. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

Sounds like you have found a caring doctor. At least he is looking into this illness.
  4. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

Yes my doctor is a great doctor but I was even more impressed that he thought this was a great site. I've been here awhile and some people have left because of hurt feelings and stuff but to have a doctor tell you that this is a great site to get info from is something this board should be proud of. I came here byluck and it's the only site i go to and i think everyone that is on here and shares so much info should be proud of themselves. It is such a great place to be.
  5. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

This site is a gift. With great folks sharing and caring for each other.
    A true blessing.

Dee50