Good Things Come To Those Who Wait

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mikie, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

As I've mentioned here, I have a wrist deformed by arthritis. I like to wear cuff bracelets to cover it. I've had such good luck ordering the Stately Steel bracelets from HSN. They look for all the world like silver but at a fraction of the price. I got an e-mail with two cuffs featured. Both have a brushed matte finish but one is silver tone and one is gold tone. They were $25 each, a bargain. I didn't order that day but revisited the e-mail and today, the silver one is on sale at $14.95 and the gold one is $17.95. For less than $43 total, I got two bracelets which will go with just about everything I wear. Woo Hoo!

I think my bracelet wardrobe is complete. I hate to wear the same one every day and my old gold tone one is getting banged up. I may make some elastic ones to match the necklaces I made as I have some material left over.

I may not look so good any more and I may feel lousy but, at least, I can try to be stylish without spending a lot. Same for my condo. I don't spend much decorating it but it's eclectic and everyone who comes in likes it and feels at home. I think being stylish in the home is like being stylish fashionwise--accessorize, accessorize, accessorize. I just received the Restoration Hardware catalog. It's like 600 pages filled with the kinds of things I love. They are expensive but, like with jewelry, you can find look alikes for a pittance.

Having a good day. Hope everyone else is too. Happy Halloween!

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I hope and pray this works out for you. We have always been able to mention the name of products which help us but not the name or address of the website from which they were purchased. It's only fair since ProHealth uses the proceeds from sales of supps to provide this forum for us.

I have noticed new joint supps advertised on TV with added ingredients which are supposed to increase the efficacy. Cosmecuticals, which improve skin health, are finding new additives all the time. This is of interest to me because of the massive amt. of skin cancer on my face. I am so lucky to have found Adrienne Arpel's products which are a bargain and of the highest quality.

Jam, please never worry about changing tangents in threads. It happens all the time. I am happy for us both!

Love, Mikie
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Have you noticed that when you use the pendulum, there is more spiritual energy and lessons around you? I saw the "coincidence" of the $594 as a lesson. I've also been having spiritual lesson dreams and just plain old strange things happening around me. All good things which have heightened my awareness. I've felt so lousy for so long that I've been walking around in a mental fog, unaware. Now, it's like someone turned on a brighter light. I feel safer, more secure and more optimistic. When we dabble in the spiritual, I think we open doors to another dimention. That is why I always pray before using my crystals, cards or the pendulum. I've never had anything but good results which have strengthened my faith and belief in the purpose of our lives here on Earth.

Love, Mikie
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I moved to a more spiritual path but it's been a long time and a mostly gradual. When I was ready to grow, something or someone would come along with the gift of knowledge for me. That is why I am so grateful to you for posting about the pendulum. I was already using the crystals and cards but once I started to use the pendulum, things just seemed to have fallen into better perspective.

I have never wanted a lot and am very happy with, and grateful for, what I have. I do consider myself blessed. Still, I enjoy trying to keep myself stylish and attractive and same for my home. It can be so very creative and challenging if I try to do it on a small budget.

I've never asked, "Why me?" I know why I'm sick. It's my challenge to deal with here on Earth. Like you, I hope to feel better and do everything I can to make that happen. I've learned a lot from my illnesses but would love to be well.

Love, Mikiee