good thoughts for pumpkin

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hagardreams, Oct 20, 2005.

1. hagardreams

hagardreams New Member

I had to leave my cat at the vet yesterday. He has a really bad infection in his mouth. Please if any of you pray for animals, would you please pray for Pumpkin. He is my baby. I love all my cats, don't get me wrong, but Pumpkin is my cuddle baby. He is what keeps me sane sometimes. I am hurting for him so much. God bless you all, Julie
  2. Angel6801

Angel6801 New Member

Sorry to heard about Pumpkin. I keep him in my prayer.
  3. hagardreams

hagardreams New Member

I went into the vet today, and and checked on Pumpkin. The vet said that the antibiotics have made a major difference overnight. Thanks to all of your good thoughts and prayers. He still isn't healed, but so far so good. I have been a basket case all night long. God bless, Julie
  4. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

GOING UP!!!!!

Hugs to you, Alicia
  5. hagardreams

hagardreams New Member

I just got Pumpkin home. This vet seems to be really good, and thank God I didn't have all of his teeth pulled like the other vet wanted me to do. I will have to take him back once a month to get a steroid shot, but that is still better than the latter. This poor cat has had a rough life. My husband found him in downtown OKC about 4 years ago, and he was only about 3 weeks old. He has had 3 eye surgeries, and 3 on his mouth trying to get the infection out. His eyes he has entropian, its where the eye lid pulls the lashes down on the eye ball and causes them to scratch the eye. Thanks to all who prayed for him. God bless, Julie