Good to see you're using the Grapefruit Seed Extract..

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by contessa, Oct 23, 2002.

1. contessa

contessa New Member

It works for so many things but you're right on yeast etc. It will take a little while to cure everything going on internally, but with me nothing ever came back. It was gone for good. My husband tells me when to sit down and rest. He reminds me I'm sick - what a gem. I want to keep going even though I hurt and Even though I know I can't I haven't reached the acceptance stage yet. Keep thinking I'll be better if disb insurance would settle my financial problems. Need to crawl back into bed today - human barometer weather!! Gray and cold, everything hurts.
  2. contessa

contessa New Member

It works for so many things but you're right on yeast etc. It will take a little while to cure everything going on internally, but with me nothing ever came back. It was gone for good. My husband tells me when to sit down and rest. He reminds me I'm sick - what a gem. I want to keep going even though I hurt and Even though I know I can't I haven't reached the acceptance stage yet. Keep thinking I'll be better if disb insurance would settle my financial problems. Need to crawl back into bed today - human barometer weather!! Gray and cold, everything hurts.
  3. fibolady

fibolady New Member

i was just in the herb store yesterday to purchase my 3rd bottle, the lady talked me into something else (i'm such a pushover, off course it was more expensive) but i did buy the GSE too, thank goodness.

the other (klorex/ horopito leaves and anise seed) had warning inside the component is a naturally hot similar to cayenne pepper. i told her i had problems with my stomach, now i have to return it! it was from new zealand and she said very popular (twice as much as the gfs)

how long do you usually stay on the gse. i noticed an improvement still have a little "problem" the gfs doesn't bother me at all.

the acceptance stage didn't make any improvement for me, i still flutter between pity/mad/depressed. this had got to be the hardest dd to just "get over" because it never "gets over" just my thought for the day. i haven't had a good day in a looooong time so i'm getting quit grumpy, yet again!

warm regards, fibolady
    [This Message was Edited on 10/23/2002]