Good Wishes for Pam d on Eve of Treatment

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rafiki, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

Hi Pam,
    I don't know if you'll have a chance to check in here before you check in for treatment tomorrow. I just wanted to provide a place for your friends to wish you well.

Along with everyone else, I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and in my prayers.

PS For any who do not know, Pam is starting her knock-out chemo tomorrow in preparation for the bone marrow transplant which will kick her leukemia to the curb and give her a new life.

[This Message was Edited on 07/05/2008]
  2. kjfms

kjfms Member

Sending you my good thoughts and prayers.

God bless,

Karen :)
  3. jmq

jmq New Member

I am going to be praying for you too....we all will be. You just take care of yourself and hurry back to us.

Healing Hugs
  4. poets

poets Member

You will be in my thoughts and prayers. May you have a sense of peace as you start your chemo. God is able!!

5. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Thinking of you and praying for you! May God be with you and give you peace, hope and strength. Hugs, Kim :)
  6. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I am sending heaiing thoughts to you.

You have a good support group here, cheering you on.

I wish you the best to you and your family under these trying circumstances.

You have been a source of support here on the board and we will be looking forward to seeing you post once again!!

Rafiki, Thannks so much so starting this post.

[This Message was Edited on 07/05/2008]
  7. findmind

findmind New Member

I shall be imagining your chemo and transplant bringing new life to every cell of your body...

A white healing light of love and my best wishes to you during this time of treatment.

We are with you, one and all!

Hugs galore,
  8. hi pam,

wishing you good luck with your treatment,and sending you all my with you soon sweetheart.

love fran
  9. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Prayers and good thoughts coming your way, my wonderful friend is in year five of being cancer free of leukemia!!

God bless,
  10. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Sending you Peace, Love and the brightest of Healing White Light to aid you on your journey...

Your inner strength and courage will undoubtedly help in keeping you strong during the 'treatment' and your faith and the loving support around you will allow the transplant to bring your body 'new life'...

Please know that you will be in our thoughts and prayers throughout this journey...

Peaceful Days ahead~MamaDove

Rafiki~thank you for the reminder, you're a wonderful person
  11. Elisa

Elisa Member

You are a special friend to me...

I talk to God a lot - it helps me through some of the toughest times...

I will pray my biggest prayers for you - and I will think of you so much during this time.

Know that I am with you as a good friend -- in spirit and in my heart,

12. Pansygirl

Pansygirl New Member

for you Pam and special hugs just for you.

13. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

will be half way through her therapy now. I bet she can use some prayers, wishes, chants, vibes... whatever gifts you have to help her through this.

Peace all,
  14. jmq

jmq New Member

You are in my heart and prayers. I wish I could do more...say in some way.

Thank you Rafiki for being the wonderful person you are for keeping the prayer post going.

15. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Adding our warm wishes and prayers for your quick recovery and for the donor as well.

You are such an inspiration to us here....

16. Elisa

Elisa Member

Hi Pam,

Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you...and praying for you.

God Bless You,

17. tonakay

tonakay New Member

More prayers your way, hope you're hanging in there ok and that it isn't too horrible. May the Lord wrap his healing arms around you and ease your pain.

18. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Here's to Pam and her new life! Just gotta get this darned stuff out of the way first...

19. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Thinking and praying for you. I can't imagine what you are going through now but I hope that you can feel God's arms wrapped aroung you.

20. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

posted an update today!!! Check it out!