Good work Pro Health!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cactuslil, Sep 12, 2003.

1. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Sending out today to family the booklets you prepared to help those either around us or have wrote us off their call-list so to speak.;
    This is the best "short read" I have found to date. Thanks for your efforts. CactusLil'
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

They really do hit the 'high points' don't they??? I liked them too.

I have had some feedback from a few of the 'unbelievers'
    from the pamplets. they actually asked me questions about the FM/CFS, what a surprise.

I think by it being short and to the point most people will read them.

Shalom, Shirl

3. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

I so agree with your post!
  4. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

That booklet is like no other I've been given. My son asked for one copy to give his teacher at Church; then I thought...hey, perhaps this will help those understand why it is I cannot "promise" anything more than a good heart and a prayer that I can make any committment good.
    At present not even my mother would drive me home from the docs end of week...3;00 in the afternoon; this after having double vision and dropping like a wet rag for over 15 hours! She lives about 3-blocks from my doc!
    I truly have my dear son, my "methodist" friend who is now back in the bed and the sisterhood of the church. Tonight was my night I voluntarily sign up for to feed our missionaries and I am complete washed after successfully whelping 5 toy/min. AKC poodles and tending to 4 min/standard show quality stock. My bread and butter!
    Good thing my gent. friend has asked me to dinner. Now to survive the "sit=down" shower and tank up on O2. That O2 is the best medicine I have had yet! Hypoxia was really destroying major organs like mad!
    Love to you all. Cactus Lil'