Goodbye from Lightspirit...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lightspirit, Aug 24, 2002.

1. lightspirit

lightspirit New Member

The time has come to say Goodbye to all my dear friends on this board. I have been a regular member for almost two years I think, with a few absences here and there..

Anyway, the time has come to 'move on' now.
    I am ready to heal. I no longer have an investment in remaining attached to my so called diagnosis, this label beystowed upon me by the medical profession!

I am into energy anatomy and healing on an energetic level, this is the right path for me now. I want to thank all of you who have provided me with often needed and valuable information, I am grateful.

One last thought. During the past two years, the same situation repeats on this board over and over..people get annoyed with one another and attack! This at first is quite interesting, then it becomes worrying and eventually boring; a case of 'here we go again'. For those of us that have been on the board daily, it's a drag.

I want positive messages of hope and healing, I want great tips on better health and the sharing of knowlege and friendship. My wish for this board, is that it will now attract a positive vibe and be a sustainable source of healing energy and love for all.

Many blessings my friends.
    In Gratitude
    Lightspirit (Judith Light)
  2. lightspirit

lightspirit New Member

The time has come to say Goodbye to all my dear friends on this board. I have been a regular member for almost two years I think, with a few absences here and there..

Anyway, the time has come to 'move on' now.
    I am ready to heal. I no longer have an investment in remaining attached to my so called diagnosis, this label beystowed upon me by the medical profession!

I am into energy anatomy and healing on an energetic level, this is the right path for me now. I want to thank all of you who have provided me with often needed and valuable information, I am grateful.

One last thought. During the past two years, the same situation repeats on this board over and over..people get annoyed with one another and attack! This at first is quite interesting, then it becomes worrying and eventually boring; a case of 'here we go again'. For those of us that have been on the board daily, it's a drag.

I want positive messages of hope and healing, I want great tips on better health and the sharing of knowlege and friendship. My wish for this board, is that it will now attract a positive vibe and be a sustainable source of healing energy and love for all.

Many blessings my friends.
    In Gratitude
  3. Lynda B.

Lynda B. New Member

It is cyclicle (sp?) but ALWAYS there. That is why so many take vactions or simply leave. It amazes me that we have formed ourselves into a group and and unkindess, lack of compassion, lack of tact, etc. about at times. It boggles the mind and explains so much about the world at large. Even the smallest of groups who should feel warmth and only encourage one another can't do it. I always saddens me. Not looking for replies...just reflectin out loud.

Lynda B.
  4. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

I'm happy for you that you have chosen a path that's right for you. All the best wishes to you. Michele
  5. tandy

tandy New Member

I think you've said it all!And for judith,much luck with your venture!keep in touch.
    Warm regards,
    Tracey
  6. genevieve

genevieve New Member

Hi Lightspirit,

I am new to this site and have , luckily missed out on what all this is about, as I only read it every so often, but I don't like the sound of it all. Surely we all have more than enough to contend with with this illness and the way the medical profession etc treat us? I'm sure none of us needs any more stress or suffering.

A little kindness goes a long way.And surely the way so many of us have been treated should teach us to treat others as we'd like to be treated ourselves.

I'm interested in your energy therapy, can you tell us a bit about that?

7. metoo110

metoo110 New Member

tell us about the energy healing.i'm very interested.

good luck to you
    donna
  8. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Judith, my best thoughts go with you. Hopefully you find your cure, if so please let us know.

Its been a pleasure having you on the board. You will be missed.

Do come back if you feel the need.

Shalom, Shirl

9. Suz

Suz New Member

Judith,
    I have enjoyed your posts a lot. You have always contributed a unique perspective to the board and I have often found it both interesting and valuable. Good luck with your energy work. I have done some. Find it very helpful.
    linda,
    It is good to see your post but sad, too. I remember those days well and the fun of writing. It just broke my heart when you all left but I am glad you have found the caring and fellowship we all need so much.
    Love to both of you!
    Suz
  10. lightspirit

lightspirit New Member

Thankyou for the heartening replies everyone!

To those of you interested in Energy Anatomy and Healing I recommend all books, tapes and lectures by Caroline Myss.
    Her site is http://myss.com/

If anyone wishes to contact me personally my website is:
    http://www.users.bigpond.com/judithlight/lightspirit/index.htm

My email is judithlight@bigpond.com

I will now remove my profile.

I wish for you all (and myself of course!) a brilliant journey to healing all the parts of us that are wounded, not just the physical...

And for the record, as I have never been able to say what I really think and feel on this board for fear of 'stepping on someones's toes'...

I KNOW that before we become sick in the physical, we become sick on the spiritual, mental and emotional levels.
    That we carry our 'wounds' around with us daily even though we may not be consciously aware of them

That when we carry our wounds, we do not have 100% energy available each day and this depletes us

That 'being ill' is part of our individual journey towards wholeness; many are called but few respond..

We are complex, we are sacred and the best gift we can give to ourselves is to be honest, really honest with ourselves first and then others.

We must learn to 'stand in our power' not to give it away to anyone, husbands, children, the medical profession, religions or anyone that depletes our energy.

It is not a path for the faint hearted...

One life to live; is it not calling you?

It is not our bodies that imprison us my dear friends, it is our perceptions and attitudes, our judgements and lack of compassion that keep us 'in the dark'. If you look at the great souls on the earth today, our teachers of wisdom, you will see they have one thing in common - they all suffered. For we learn by suffering, unfortunately!

May your suffering be lessened by knowlege and wisdom.
    I extend myself in Love to all on this board; may Light surround you all.

In Gratitude

11. G

G New Member

and will visit the 2 sites you have left here for us to check out. May the power of light always surround you and heal you.

G

12. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Judith, I am sorry to see you go. I have enjoyed your posts, which were both informative and thought provoking. I wish you well on your journey. We will always be here if you miss us; maybe just pop in and say hello and let us know how you are doing. God bless, Deena