Google Alerts..anyone use them?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by foggygirl, Nov 9, 2006.

1. foggygirl

foggygirl New Member

Yesterday I signed up for the free Google Alerts on CFS, FM, & ME. They email me any articles/information that is published on the subject that you enter. I wish I'd been aware of this before. Anyone else do this?

Foggygirl
  2. foggygirl

foggygirl New Member

Go to Google search and type in something...like Fibromyalgia, or whatever. They'll do the usual of a screen with links to this topic. I think it was at the bottom it asked if I wanted to sign up for their Alerts on that topic. It looks like you can sign up for as many as you like. I signed up for FM, CF, and ME. I've gotten 3 alerts so far (in one day!) on FM & CF but so far nothing on ME. The articles were good and informative.

If that doesn't work, you could probably just type in "Google Alerts" and it'd get you to that screen. If it doesn't work for you let me know and I'll try to see how I did it.

I like your screen name; I have a German Sheppard and a Scotty dog. I was disappointed though that you didn't fill in your bio.

Again, let me know if you can't find the Alert thing, and I'll try to retrace what I did to get it for you.

Best wishes

Foggygirl
  3. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I just signed up for this.Thank you so much for telling us here about that service.I'm excited to get news about CFS/FM as soon as it hits the web.Thank you again.
  4. carebelle

carebelle New Member