google xmrv chronic fatigue

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hensue, Oct 12, 2009.

1. hensue

hensue New Member

find today posted by new york times Is a virus cause of fatigue syndrome. by denise Grady.
    It was put up an hour ago.
    Then tell me what it says at the bottom about test? Just to make sure I am all there
    Thanks
    hensue
  2. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/13/health/13fatigue.html

"Even so, thousands of patients have already contacted scientists, asking to be tested, said Dr. Judy Mikovits, the first author of the study and the research director at the Whittemore Peterson Institute in Reno, a research center created by the parents of a woman who has the syndrome. Dr. Mikovits said she expected a test to become available “within weeks.”"

W0W~[This Message was Edited on 10/12/2009]
  3. hensue

hensue New Member

It was written or published about an hour ago I clicked on the pic. Of course this CDC dude
    doesnt believe already.
    He is a jerk we are all going to have to get on that bandwagon.
  4. hensue

hensue New Member

Would someone teach me how to do that.
    Thanks
    hensue
  5. hensue

hensue New Member

Thanks
    hensue
  6. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

It's easiest if you can have 2 windows open at once. Either way, go to the URL you want to copy and click on it. The URL is the address at the top of the page. So you're on the page with the article from the NYT, go to the window at the top and click once on the URL.

Now it should be highlighted. Next, rt. click and choose COPY then go back to where you want to put the link, like in your post here and rt. click again and PASTE.

So- Highlight... rt. click COPY... rt. click PASTE

try it now with something and let's see if you can do it if you like.

I just read your other post, the link is in my post above for everyone. :)
    [This Message was Edited on 10/12/2009]
  7. hensue

hensue New Member

when you have two windows open are just minimizing one?
    Thanks
    I think I posted it
    hensue
  8. hensue

hensue New Member

He is also head of the red lab now the vip lab. I dont want to wait till the cdc has anything to do with a test for xmrv if ever.
    They are friggin jerks, both of my parents died of cancer I believe I hurt like cancer.
    I am going to be proactive not wait I have been waiting toooo long
    hensue
  9. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

I'm glad you can do it now. I have some way of putting many multiple windows on at once and easily go back and forth between them. I have Firefox. Here is the link to make it so you can have multiple tabs at the top of your screen: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1122

Otherwise minimizing is fine.

I'm so sorry that you lost both of your parents to cancer hensue.

Hugs,
    tee
    [This Message was Edited on 10/12/2009]
  10. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

LOL! your comment and face are so funny~