Gorgeous Sunset

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mezombie, Aug 22, 2006.

1. mezombie

mezombie Member

When I take a break from looking at my computer screen to look out my window, I find myself treated to a gorgeous sunset: pink-streaked mottled clouds over a treeline in silhouette! Isn't nature great? It's things like this that keep me going, despite a bad day and a really awful month (am looking forward to September!).
  2. kirschbaum26

kirschbaum26 New Member

Dear mezombie:

So glad that you are able to see a beautiful sunset. Nature has a way of giving us a few moments of bliss...when we see something so amazing and beautiful.

I hope that you have a wonderful night and that the joy you got from seeing the sunset does not fade.

Sorry you had a bad day, and a really awful month of August. I am looking forward to September as well. My daughter will be going to 2nd grade, my brother will be visiting for 2 weeks from Berlin, my niece from Berlin will also be visiting, and hopefully the LA weather will be nice, and not too hot.

3. spacee

spacee Member

You and I have traveled similar journeys with CFS. My cognitive makes it difficult to "respond". So, I do alot of lurking about when I have a few good moments.

Thinking about you plus our "sistah" who posted. Her name is already gone from me.

Hugs to you both.

4. sisland

sisland New Member

There's Nothing like a beautiful sunset if you ask me!!
    and that if you watch for them alot you can see different scenes almost everytime!!...........................................I still Need to invest in a good camera to start captureing them again!!........................................................Bless You i Hope you have a good day tommorow!!......S
  5. misskoji

misskoji Member

Yes, it is sooooooo great to stop and smell the sunset once in a while. lol. I often find myself gazing at the clouds in daylight and stars at night, seems I have much more appreiciation for nature now. I'm glad you posted about it, you painted a great picture of it, I'm visualising it now.

[ advertisement ]