Gorgeous Sunset

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mezombie, Aug 22, 2006.

1. mezombie

mezombie Member

When I take a break from looking at my computer screen to look out my window, I find myself treated to a gorgeous sunset: pink-streaked mottled clouds over a treeline in silhouette! Isn't nature great? It's things like this that keep me going, despite a bad day and a really awful month (am looking forward to September!).
  2. kirschbaum26

kirschbaum26 New Member

Dear mezombie:

So glad that you are able to see a beautiful sunset. Nature has a way of giving us a few moments of bliss...when we see something so amazing and beautiful.

I hope that you have a wonderful night and that the joy you got from seeing the sunset does not fade.

Sorry you had a bad day, and a really awful month of August. I am looking forward to September as well. My daughter will be going to 2nd grade, my brother will be visiting for 2 weeks from Berlin, my niece from Berlin will also be visiting, and hopefully the LA weather will be nice, and not too hot.

Ingrid
  3. spacee

spacee Member

You and I have traveled similar journeys with CFS. My cognitive makes it difficult to "respond". So, I do alot of lurking about when I have a few good moments.

Thinking about you plus our "sistah" who posted. Her name is already gone from me.

Hugs to you both.

Spacee
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

There's Nothing like a beautiful sunset if you ask me!!
    and that if you watch for them alot you can see different scenes almost everytime!!...........................................I still Need to invest in a good camera to start captureing them again!!........................................................Bless You i Hope you have a good day tommorow!!......S
  5. misskoji

misskoji Member

Yes, it is sooooooo great to stop and smell the sunset once in a while. lol. I often find myself gazing at the clouds in daylight and stars at night, seems I have much more appreiciation for nature now. I'm glad you posted about it, you painted a great picture of it, I'm visualising it now.