gosh am i grumpy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shalala, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Shalala

Shalala New Member

grrr ... I am trying to pay my stinkin' verizon bill and can't ... grrr. My son obviously stuck some password on it when he activated it and of course he is not around. Toooooo much stressssssss. I have such a bloomin' migraine I broke down and took fioricet and will probably have to take skelaxin for my poor aching neck :-( I am ready to just start drinking myself into oblivion. :-( . I got to get in touch with a shrink tomorrow. I just can't deal with this pain and stress. I don't know how you all with kids handle this.
  2. froggyfog

froggyfog New Member

I could be a drinking woman too, but since I take so much medicine it would probably kill me LOL

Sorry....just try to lighten your load and make a joke.

Yes, Kids and computers are a bad combination...everytime my teenagers get on mine it ends up with a virus or a thousand pop-ups. Needless to say..my husband bought me my very own so now they can only use theirs YEAH.

Beg your husband for a laptop computer or go buy yourself one with your income tax refund. It doesn't have to be anything fancy or expensive.

Heck, you could even put it on lay-away at Wal-Mart...do they still do that?

FroggyFog
  3. Shalala

Shalala New Member

I can't believe he would do that. Of course it is due by 3/21 and he is off running around somewhere. I can't even change or reset it! I had been doing pretty good for a couple of days and now I am just a disaster again. :-( I will see ya all at Chit Chat ;-)

(((((((((((( hugs ))))))))))))))
  4. Shalala

Shalala New Member

Can't smoke in bars in Ohio anymore elsewise I may have hobbled into one :-( ... lol. Haven't had a drink in ages. I have a lot of anxiety tonight and I can feel it in my chest, head & neck. I can easily understand how people turn into alcoholics, drug addicts, street people ... or suicide victims. I wonder how many of these aforementioned "types" have FMS? I bet a bunch of them do or did.

((((((((((((((((((( hugs Froggy ))))))))))))))))))))))))