GOT A LETTER SAYING I WILL SEE THE JUDGE SOON

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by momof27, Jun 17, 2008.

1. momof27

momof27 New Member

I CALLED SSI TWO WEEKS AGO AND WAS TOLD IT WOULD BE 19 MORE MONTHS AND NOW A LETTER IM SO HOPFUL, SINCE I HAVE NO INS.
  2. momof27

momof27 New Member

DONE DEAL JUST LIKE THAT AND I DID IT ON MY OWN JUST SENT ALL MY MED RECORDS MY SELF
  3. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

HOw old are you? This seems amazing to me.I have no insurance either. Did you have medical records? Did you pay out of pocket? I hope this happens to me. WE are about broke.I have to come up with 75 dollars by monday or a check will bounce. This is so ridiculus!!! People who are sick like this,do not need the extra burden of worrying about money!! I am very happy for you, Please feel me in a bit with your situation. Ruthie
  4. angelscutoo

angelscutoo New Member

Do you mind my asking in what state you live. I have been watching and it seems certain states are approving faster than others.
  5. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

I am so happy for you...and you did it on your own!! I am working though an attorney and I pray that I will soon have good news of my own. Maybe I need to call the SS office and find out if I have a court date coming up any time soon...lol!

Good for you...what a relief...whew:)
    Deb
  6. momof27

momof27 New Member

PLEASE TRY IT TELL SS YOU WANT A FAIR HEARING OR YOU WILL PACK IT UP AND SEND IT YOUR SELF.

I LIVE IN TEXAS I AM 58
    [This Message was Edited on 10/30/2008]